• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't post there thank you.

Reinforce

Reinforce Production
Years
Never posted in the following Section
  • Challenges
  • Emulation & ROM hacking
  • Role playing
  • Art & Design
  • Spinoff games
  • Forum Games
  • Pokemon Trading card game

I'm still new here and still don't have the knowledge about wht their talking there. But sooner or later when I have enough knowledge to those section maybe i'll browse those section read some rules and hoping to find some new friends :)

Years
I think I'm pretty much limited to Off-topic, Trade corner and the Art section. I use to spend some time in emulation but I'm not so much interested in that anymore.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I think I have posted just about everywhere except for specifically avoiding posting in ROM hacking stuff.. because I know nothing about the subject and therefore wouldn't want to spam. I lurk there sometimes though!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The reason I don't post in other forums is simply because I'm just not interested in them or discussing the threads and topics that would be posted there. That's all.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm not much of a fan of ROM hacking and game development, so naturally I haven't posted there at all. D&D is somewhere I rarely visit as well as Challenges and T&I are just two more to name a few.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Basically what Patchitohru said. I don't post the sections I'm inactive in because I'm not interested. Another reason why is because I also felt intimidated.

Apotheosis

I would't post in Trade Corner, Battle Center or the hacking forums mainly. I wouldn't have anything at all to do or talk about there since I neither trade nor battle and seldom care for hacks and couldn't do hacking or game dev myself.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I don't post in the hacking, writing and trading forums because I rarely trade Pokemon with other people, I have no knowledge on gaming code and I'm not good at writing stories.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Let's see, places I don't post because of lack of interest:

✰ Trade Corner
✰ Battle Centre
✰ Everything in GPGD (the category is collapsed)
✰ Everything in APD (the category is collapsed)
✰ Art & Design
✰ Roleplay Corner
✰ Emulation & ROM-Hacking
✰ General Entertainment

Places I rarely post include:

✰ Fifth Generation Gaming
✰ Fan Fiction & Writing
✰ Game Development (since my i7 was smashed)
✰ Video Games
✰ Technology & Internet
✰ Fan Clubs & Groups
✰ Forum Games
✰ Welcome Lounge

I'll post if the last replied thread has an interesting title, but typically I stick to:

✰ Pokemon X & Pokemon Y
✰ CC&P
✰ D&D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I avoid posting in D&D because most debates I have seen before tend to turn into flamewars fairly quickly and I would much prefer not to get caught in that kind of crossfire mind you.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Most of the time I attempt to avoid the Challenge section because I'll start a challenge, lose interest in it, and never complete it. I'm afraid that if I do that too much, I'll start getting infractions :x

Outside of that, everything above Creative Discussions has more than likely never been seen by my eyes.

And actually, D&D isn't as bad as you think. The topics are almost always like business meetings. Just be professional, and if you can, pop a good one-liner in there and people will love you.

Years
I'm weird in the way that I go in a cycle of inactivity, then come back and be addicted to one section, and then eventually drift away again, and then suddenly remember about PC again and start the cycle over again but post in a different section. Right now it's CC&P, and like, last time it was the RP section.

But... There are some sections I stay away from like 4th gen gaming and emulation n such is also not my thing... Haha

I think I second what droomph has said about D&D. I tend to like discussing hot topics and debating, but I just feel like I'd drown in the hellfire that is the Debates & Discussion section since it's a little too much for me.
This...

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I don't post in Pokemon X and Y because Jake♫ mods it and he refuses to be my boyfriend.

Rude.

Uhh, I don't really go out of my way to not post anywhere. I guess I don't post in Pokemon General and the related boards, not for any particular reason though.

Years
The only board that I really avoid is X & Y because Jake doesn't post in mine because I'm trying to keep myself as spoiler free as possible until the games come out, as tough as that's proving to be. I don't venture into the Creative Discussions boards too much either. I do go and read through them every so often, I just don't really post there.

Years
I lurk every board but don't post much in the game-making areas like Emulation and Game Development, simply because I wouldn't have anything to contribute. I also (sadly) don't really post around the trivia boards for whatever reason.. they sound fun but I just never get around to it.

But really, there are no boards here at all that I have zero interest in. I should stop being lazy. ;P

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Trade Corner because I don't really trade much anymore, I did used to have a big shop though. :]

Also, Game Development because I don't know much about that stuff, or Pokemon TCG because I don't know much about that either. I try to at least look through all of the different forums on a daily basis though.

Years
I dont post in:
-Trade Corner
-Battle Center
-Art & Design
-Roleplay Corner
-Emulation & ROM Hacking
-Fan Fiction & Writing
-Pokemon Anime
-Pokemon TCG

Those are the boards that I will most likely never post in. Anything else is fine with me, really.

Back