• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Get Wicked

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • What is the best pokemon hack ROM acc to you.

Which rock/rap band u like most?

I don't really play ROM hacks :X

Rock and rap together? Linkin Park :P I don't really listen to much rap so there's not a favorite there, but my favorite rock band is 3 Doors Down. They were the first band I really got into and I stuck with them.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Why the username Wicked?

What is your favorite pastime and why?

Well I originally chose "Wicked3DS" from a song called "I Get Wicked" by Thousand Foot Krutch in which he says "P.S. Don't play me like a 3DS." The name sounded catchy to me, so I went with it. "Wiicked" came from my fellow staff members suggesting alternate names for me using Wicked + Nintendo Consoles. That one came up, I liked it and so many of the others did too, so I changed it.

I have quite a few such as playing or listening to music, video games, watching YouTube, or watching sports. Depends on what kind of mood I'm in haha.

Back