• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Get Wicked

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • Hello everyone! My name is Alex, I am 22 years old and live in southern New Jersey. You can call me that, Wicked, 3DS, or make up your own I suppose :P

I currently work full at a transmission parts shop where I clean and rebuild individual parts. My dream is to eventually become a full-time musician. I am an avid songwriter and drummer. I play a little bit of acoustic guitar, but just enough to get me by doing some of my own songs. I'd like to be in a band as a drummer and songwriter, but given I don't have the space for a band to meet and play, that isn't the case, sadly. I've written a lot of hard rock songs as well as some acoustic/mellow songs as well.

As far as a music listener, I like hard rock mostly. Sadly, I am in the minority nowadays compared to the 2000s when rock music was actually pretty popular. Now it's all electronic and EDM stuff which I am not a fan of at all...

I am a Christian and my faith is very important to me. It influences the music I write, but I prefer to write songs that aren't worship songs, although I have written a few.

I am a casual gamer looking to get more serious into it...except for Pokémon, in which I am extremely hardcore. I have played at least one Pokémon game from every generation, including remakes. So far, my favorite is HeartGold, but with OR/AS coming up, we'll see if it will still stand come November :P As far as other games, I own a PS3 and have played all of the COD Modern Warfare series (I've since quit COD, it doesn't do it for me anymore since MW3) and Skyrim, which have both been some of my favorites. I also enjoy Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart and hope to be getting a Wii U before the end of the year so I can experience both new games. If you have any game suggestions for PS3, Wii, or PC, feel free to leave them. I am currently playing Uncharted and plan to play through that whole trilogy (and maybe 4 if I do get a PS4).

As far as my time on PC, I spend most of my time in the Pokémon Clubs section, and as of September 17, 2014, I am the moderator there. I am the owner of the Poison, Fire, and Bug-type clubs as well as a poster in many of the other ones as well. I also take part in some of the Pokémon Trivia threads as well.

I think that's pretty much it for me. Ask away if you wish!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Given you have hit a new high in terms of PC, it's time you needed a question.

So you just got modded. What was your initial reaction to the promotion and were you ever expecting it?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • I definitely wasn't expecting it. It never really mattered to me if I ever became a mod, I just wanted to contribute because I do enjoy this community. I was very surprised and then excited. It makes sense that I'm taking Olli's spot since I am very active in that forum. I'm glad that I could take that spot too.

Sirfetch’d

Staff hasnt been too crazy yet has it? I know from experience it can get wild (;

What is your favorite thing about Pokemon Clubs!

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Haha, no it's been pretty good so far. They are some funny people though, I'm gonna enjoy them.

I enjoy the discussions we have there and I like that you can find pretty much anything to discuss about and if it's not there, you can create a club for it (in most cases).

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • For the clubs that you do own, what would you say is your favorite Pokemon from those types?

Have you ever performed live before? If so, how do you think the performance went?

Why did you decide to stop playing Call of Duty after Modern Warfare 3?

I'm just taking a shot in the dark by your bio by saying you don't go to college - mainly because you wrote you work full time. If that's the case, what made you decide not to go once you were done with high school?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • For the clubs that you do own, what would you say is your favorite Pokemon from those types?

Have you ever performed live before? If so, how do you think the performance went?

Why did you decide to stop playing Call of Duty after Modern Warfare 3?

I'm just taking a shot in the dark by your bio by saying you don't go to college - mainly because you wrote you work full time. If that's the case, what made you decide not to go once you were done with high school?

Easy, Fire-type: Charizard, Poison-type: Crobat

I've played live a few times, they've been pretty decent performances.

Honestly, I'm not much into it anymore. I used to play online casually but there's so many hardcore players and little kids that's it's kind of annoying now. I also used to play with my friends all the time but we don't get to play much anymore.

Fun fact - I did go to college for 4 years after high school. Between changing majors and flip-flopping between part-time and full-time, I never did accomplish a lot in one area. The major trouble was financially and I wouldn't have been able to continue, so I stopped and got a full-time job. I enjoyed those days quite a bit, but unfortunately I had to move on.

Years
  • What characters do you main in Super Smash Bros.?
    Seeing as you've played Uncharted, have you played/do you plan to play any other Naughty Dog games such as The Last of Us, Jak and Daxter, etc?
    If it's okay, do you mind sharing a sample of your music with us? :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • If you joined PC long before 3DS or even Wii gets released (since I saw that you have Wiicked as your previous name), will you pick the username tied to other Nintendo handheld/consoles that are trending back then, like Gameboy Advance or Gamecube?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • What characters do you main in Super Smash Bros.?
    Seeing as you've played Uncharted, have you played/do you plan to play any other Naughty Dog games such as The Last of Us, Jak and Daxter, etc?
    If it's okay, do you mind sharing a sample of your music with us? :)

I use Kirby and Greninja most of the time.

I plan on playing The Last of Us since I got it with my PS4 and, well, it's gotten pretty fantastic reviews. I would like to try my hand at Jak and Daxter too. A certain someone may have my head if I don't.

Here are the 3 songs I've posted so far:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p2CWT1IW_Q
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=watqQ5UNnAA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mduS22Ynpok

If you joined PC long before 3DS or even Wii gets released (since I saw that you have Wiicked as your previous name), will you pick the username tied to other Nintendo handheld/consoles that are trending back then, like Gameboy Advance or Gamecube?

Probably not. The username came from a song called "I Get Wicked" by Thousand Foot Krutch in which he says "P.S. Don't play me like a 3DS." The name sounded catchy to me, so I went with it. I've considered maybe changing to Wicked64 at some point but probably not for a while :P

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    what's your favourite trivia on here? and do you prefer the old or the new smash bros?

Years
  • How long have you lived in NJ? If not forever, then what do you think as opposed to anywhere else you may have lived?

How did you get into working at a transmission shop when you may have had other options to look into?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • what's your favourite trivia on here? and do you prefer the old or the new smash bros?

I haven't been on the trivia in a while, but I always enjoyed "Raichu, use Thunder!" and the 5 letters game.

I never really had a preference, but I like playing as Greninja now, so I have to say new.

How long have you lived in NJ? If not forever, then what do you think as opposed to anywhere else you may have lived?

How did you get into working at a transmission shop when you may have had other options to look into?

I've lived in NJ all my life. I'd like to live in some other places to see what it's like, but I don't have any plans to yet :P

My cousin and uncle got me in there because they thought I could do a good job with it, and so far they were right :P I was in college but I couldn't afford to go any further than community college so I decided to get a full time job for the time being.
    So... how'd ORAS do? :P Why is your 3DS wicked?

Omega Ruby did really well. I still wish we would've gotten Kyogre vs. Groudon, but it was a fantastic game and I really liked the Delta Episode. I still need to do some of the post-game stuff :X

My 3DS is Wicked because everything of mine is awesome ;) If you're referring to where I got my username, I actually just explained it a few posts earlier so go look at that :P

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hello!

What's Dragon Age Inquisition and what do you like most about it?
    Out of the songs you've written, which one do you like the most and why?
    Favourite bands or artists?
    If you weren't a musician, what other jobs would you want?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Hello!

What's Dragon Age Inquisition and what do you like most about it?
    Out of the songs you've written, which one do you like the most and why?
    Favourite bands or artists?
    If you weren't a musician, what other jobs would you want?

Hi Aslan!

Dragon Age: Inquisition is an open world game where you travel around with a group and try to uncover the mystery behind the mysterious "rifts" that keep popping up. The rifts spawn demons from another dimension so to speak and you must defeat and close each one. I really like the unique story so far and I really enjoy open world games.

Hmm, that's hard to say. I would have to go with one called "Life and Death" which is sort of a "seize the day" song that tells you to always focus on the good things in life because you never know what's going to happen next. I like it because it has a message that I can really get into and it really can appeal to most audiences well.

I enjoy 3 Doors Down, Breaking Benjamin, Switchfoot, Daughtry, Shinedown, and many others like them.

I'd probably get involved in some kind of work with video games. I don't know what exactly I'd do, but that's what I'd like to do if I wasn't trying to make it as a musician.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    How often do you write new songs?

What is your favourite thing about being a drummer?

What instrument would you learn next if you could learn any at all?

Are we the same person? Both have been Pokémon clubs mods named Alex who love playing an instrument and writing songs, and want to be part of a band whilst liking the exact same style of music and having the same attitude and taste in gaming... Creepy, right!

Wicked3DS

Years
  • How often do you write new songs?

What is your favourite thing about being a drummer?

What instrument would you learn next if you could learn any at all?

Are we the same person? Both have been Pokémon clubs mods named Alex who love playing an instrument and writing songs, and want to be part of a band whilst liking the exact same style of music and having the same attitude and taste in gaming... Creepy, right!

Yikes, sorry for getting back to you so late D:

That's a trick question, or maybe a trick answer :P I write whenever I feel inspiration. I've written whole songs in a day and I've been working on some songs for years. There's a song I wrote back in 2006 that I worked on probably up until 2013 tweaking and adding things to it as I got inspiration. The truth is, you can't rush or slow down songwriting for the most part.

It's a VERY good stress reliever. Getting to beat the crap out of something when you're frustrated is pretty awesome.

First, more guitar since I'm not all that skilled with it. I'd probably learn to play piano/keyboard a bit better because that's another instrument that I use to fudge some stuff out for songwriting, but I don't really play a whole lot.

Yes, we're the same person.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • As a Christian yet a lover of hard rock, how do you feel about other Christians considering this genre(and others such as metal, etc...) as "satanist"?

Back