• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Get Wicked

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • Your top five Pokemon soundtracks?

Least memorable city (not town) in Pokemon?

Rank the Pokemon Champions from best to worst in your opinion.

Who is/are your muse(s)?

Least favorite Mario Kart racetrack?

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • If I sponsored you a flight to anywhere in the world, would you accept it? If yes, where?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • When are you going to update the op with im a mod and i also own the bug club?

Do you enjoy being a mod? Did you expect it when you were modded?

Absolute number 1 fav pokemon?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Your top five Pokemon soundtracks?

Least memorable city (not town) in Pokemon?

Rank the Pokemon Champions from best to worst in your opinion.

Who is/are your muse(s)?

Least favorite Mario Kart racetrack?

Oh no, I can't believe I left this for a month, I'm sorry D:

1. Gold/Silver/Crystal 2. Red/Blue/Yellow 3. Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald 4. Diamond/Pearl/Platinum 5. X/Y

Cianwood City, it just really doesn't have much more than a Gym and a Shuckle.

1. Lance 2. Cynthia 3. Steven 4. Blue 5. Alder 6. Iris 7. Wallace 8. Diantha

I don't really know if I have a muse really :P

Mario Circuit 1, it's boring and annoying.

If I sponsored you a flight to anywhere in the world, would you accept it? If yes, where?

It would take some coaxing to accept something as big as that, but yes. Ireland.

When are you going to update the op with im a mod and i also own the bug club?

Do you enjoy being a mod? Did you expect it when you were modded?

Absolute number 1 fav pokemon?

RIght now :P I never look at this so I never update the OP.

It's pretty cool. I didn't expect it because I never really had much care about whether I became a mod or not, I was just here to enjoy the forums.

Charizard, hands down. I'm kinda surprised you didn't know that :P

Wicked3DS

Years
  • If you were a king for a day, what would you do the whole day?

I've had 20 days to ponder this...and I still don't know :P Probably meet some of my favorite musicians. (sorry this was so late, I only forgot because I put it off since I didn't know how to answer it haha)

Why aren't you on the server that much? Dx

Life happens.

Reactions: Sun

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • What are some of your favorite Megas, aside from Charizard X? :P (Which I have a plush of and it's amazing!)

Wicked3DS

Years
  • What are some of your favorite Megas, aside from Charizard X? :P (Which I have a plush of and it's amazing!)

MAJOR JEALOUSY

I like Charizard Y, Beedrill, Camerupt, Rayquaza, Gallade, Pinsir, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, and Blaziken.

Years
  • congraaats Alex on feature [;

How often would you say you laugh per week? Strange question, I know, but it popped up and I knew I had to include it lol.

Which of your songs was your favorite to compose?

Favorite place to go to in Manhattan excluding Nintendo World? Ever visited Staten Island?? ^_^ (won't be surprised if you say no, there is nothing to do here. . . . .)

Wicked3DS

Years
  • congraaats Alex on feature [;

How often would you say you laugh per week? Strange question, I know, but it popped up and I knew I had to include it lol.

Which of your songs was your favorite to compose?

Favorite place to go to in Manhattan excluding Nintendo World? Ever visited Staten Island?? ^_^ (won't be surprised if you say no, there is nothing to do here. . . . .)

Oh wow, thanks :D

I laugh quite a bit. We're always joking with each other at work and there's always something that makes me laugh on PC it seems.

Wow, that's a tough one. Probably one of my more recent ones called "Greater than the Chaos" because it has a lot of elements that I enjoy using in my music.

I've never been in Manhattan, Comic Con will be my first time going actually.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Do you know of/listen to Flyleaf? Would you consider them to be a Christian rock band?

Is there another instrument you'd like to learn to play, or that you've wanted to play at some point?

Do you like anime? Do you have any favorites?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Do you know of/listen to Flyleaf? Would you consider them to be a Christian rock band?

Is there another instrument you'd like to learn to play, or that you've wanted to play at some point?

Do you like anime? Do you have any favorites?

Flyleaf is pretty cool! I listen mostly to some songs from their first two albums, but that's mostly because I haven't checked out the newer stuff as much. I'd say they are, but they also made it clear that they are just Christians in a rock band and it shows in their music because it's a part of their life and they write songs about things going on in their lives.

Well I'd like to learn piano properly, but I don't know how much that counts since I already know the basics about it. I guess either Violin or Cello since I like those stringed instruments, but I'm not sure how much patience I have to learn them :P

I'm not much into anime, but for some reason at one point I thought I'd give it a shot since I never really did and I watched Attack on Titan and LOVED it. So maybe I should try some other stuff :P

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • What's your thoughts on the recent hacking?
    Which other sections would you like to mod?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • What's your thoughts on the recent hacking?
    Which other sections would you like to mod?

I got to help out with a fun stream :P I personally just hope that the forum is more secure so that this type of thing doesn't happen again.

I would have to say Pokémon Gaming Central and The Treehouse because as of right now those are the only ones that I am active in :P

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Do you know any languages besides English? If so, which ones?

Would you prefer to live in a city or in a village (one with access to the Internet because well, it's the Internet)?

Do you like traveling by land, by sea or by air?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Have you ever participated in an online raid against a streamer?

Have you tried exploring the deep web?

Years
  • Alex!

- Working at an automotive-oriented shop, what is one thing you like and one thing you dislike about the industry?

- American muscle or European exotic?

- Cheytac Intervention or Barret 50 cal?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Do you know any languages besides English? If so, which ones?

Would you prefer to live in a city or in a village (one with access to the Internet because well, it's the Internet)?

Do you like traveling by land, by sea or by air?

None at all. I took some Spanish in high school and middle school but I don't remember any of it :P

I think I would like to be in the city after visiting New York last weekend. If it wasn't so expensive I'd do it X_X

Whichever way gets me there the fastest. (Also I've never traveled by sea)

Have you ever participated in an online raid against a streamer?

Have you tried exploring the deep web?

Never did that before.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "deep web" so I'd need some clarity before I can answer that.

Worst license ever made in Gran Turismo?

Worst car that you ever used in Gran Turismo?

You ever did an endurance race in Gran Turismo?

Uh, well I've never actually gotten the S license so I guess I'll go with that :P

The 1988 Silvia Q's. I screwed up my first time playing the game and bought one of those, it was awful.

I've done several. My favorite one was the Roadster Endurance at Apricot Hill just because I enjoyed driving that track.

Alex!

- Working at an automotive-oriented shop, what is one thing you like and one thing you dislike about the industry?

- American muscle or European exotic?

- Cheytac Intervention or Barret 50 cal?

I don't actually work on cars so I'm just gonna answer about the auto industry in general. I like how there are many cars out there for everyone, but I'm not totally a big fan of the hybrid revolution because a lot of them are sacrificing power for gas mileage and the result is some not so great cars if you ask me.

American muscle for sure.

.50 cal was always what I went for, but I never really went for sniping generally.

Back