• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Get Wicked

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • As a Christian yet a lover of hard rock, how do you feel about other Christians considering this genre(and others such as metal, etc...) as "satanist"?

It's ridiculous. It's not about the sound of the music, it's the lyrical content and the intention of it.

Who is your favorite character to play as in Super Smash Bros (in all installments)?

For quite a while it was Kirby, but then I started using Greninja recently and I actually like using him better, so I have to go with that.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • As far as a music listener, I like hard rock mostly. Sadly, I am in the minority nowadays compared to the 2000s when rock music was actually pretty popular. Now it's all electronic and EDM stuff which I am not a fan of at all...

You have a good taste of music and I myself am not a fan of all the electronic and EDM sh1t that people blow their ears off nowadays. I can't relate to people who like names such as Martin Garrix and whoever.. I do miss those days where dudes with guitars, drums, and sick solos ruled the stage. Now its more of just people tapping a space bar of a computer and poof, it became koko crunch i mean music.

I've asked this question to some other person but i might as well do it too because i love different opinions:

If the next pokemon game would have a different soundtrack or musical genre(s) what kind of music would you want to hear more of:

A. I like my pokemon games how i like my music, Heavy and Metal
    B. Orchestral stuff like from those JPRGs back in the 90s. Nobuo Uemetsu-esque stuff
    C. Industrial
    D. D-O-G-A-R-S RAISE YOUR DOGARS!
    E. EDM (lel)

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    If your the developer of Skyrim, what new content would you like to add to the game?

What 3DS are you (Software, XL, Lite) :P

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    How long have you been playing guitar?

Do you prefer to write acoustic songs, or would you like to start a band at some point?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • You have a good taste of music and I myself am not a fan of all the electronic and EDM sh1t that people blow their ears off nowadays. I can't relate to people who like names such as Martin Garrix and whoever.. I do miss those days where dudes with guitars, drums, and sick solos ruled the stage. Now its more of just people tapping a space bar of a computer and poof, it became koko crunch i mean music.

I've asked this question to some other person but i might as well do it too because i love different opinions:

If the next pokemon game would have a different soundtrack or musical genre(s) what kind of music would you want to hear more of:

A. I like my pokemon games how i like my music, Heavy and Metal
    B. Orchestral stuff like from those JPRGs back in the 90s. Nobuo Uemetsu-esque stuff
    C. Industrial
    D. D-O-G-A-R-S RAISE YOUR DOGARS!
    E. EDM (lel)

A, but very subtly. I like to hear some rock music in games, but I think it should fit well and mix in with the current music they use in Pokémon games. In fact, now that I think about it, a mix of A and B would be pretty cool.

If your the developer of Skyrim, what new content would you like to add to the game?

What 3DS are you (Software, XL, Lite) :P

That's a tough question. I think I would add more ways to be able to call upon a dragon or even own a dragon.

I am a Red New 3DS XL :P

How long have you been playing guitar?

Do you prefer to write acoustic songs, or would you like to start a band at some point?

I've been playing about two years now. I would rather have a band because I enjoy writing hard rock songs more than acoustic songs, though I can write both.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • What do you think about Evanescence, and would you classify them as Christian Rock or not? I've always been curious, really.

I like them. As far as Christian Rock, it's tough. They definitely write some lyrics that could be viewed in a very spiritual manner, but they have adamantly denied being a Christian band. I would put them on the borderline.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • You ever get that 3DS, mate?

Who's your favorite member on this forum?

Do you have a girlfriend?

I do have that 3DS, actually.

I'm not going to choose someone, I have a lot of favorites :P

Nope, I am currently single at the moment.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • How wicked are you?
    I Get Wicked

Do you play another instruments outside guitar?.

Do you have a favorite guitar?

Did you ate on Taco Bell today as well?

The most.

I play drums, which is actually what I'm best at. I also play a little keyboard, but not too much.

Not really, I only own one guitar, an Ibanez acoustic.

No, I had it for lunch Wednesday though.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • If you had the chance and Finance, would you go back to college since you said that you stopped?

What is your favourite colour(s) , if you have any?

What is your favourite food(s)?

What do you like about PC?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • If you had the chance and Finance, would you go back to college since you said that you stopped?

What is your favourite colour(s) , if you have any?

What is your favourite food(s)?

What do you like about PC?

I think so, it's something that I would want to experience and would give me an opportunity to learn more about what I'd like to do.

Red.

Taco Bell.

I like being able to connect with other people who have the same interests as I do. I've made quite a few friends here and I'm pretty happy with the community atmosphere.

Given your latest username is related to Greninja, are you a fan of the ninja frog himself?

Yeah, I am. I started to like him after using him in Super Smash Bros. actually.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • What do you think about my voice?

Are you weak to blue scarfs?

What do you think about the fact that I don't have Taco Bells here?

Any kind of plans for the next year?

It sounds like a voice :P

No.

It's sad.

I really need to work on my music more and I really want to start getting somewhere with it, so I plan on doing that more. I hope I can get a studio and actually get some songs recorded, and I mean more than just acoustic guitar too, full band stuff.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Your favorite PokéBall?
    Have you caught a shiny Zubat(or its evolutionary family)?
    Let's say you have a male shiny Zubat, what would you name it?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Your favorite PokéBall?
    Have you caught a shiny Zubat(or its evolutionary family)?
    Let's say you have a male shiny Zubat, what would you name it?

Dusk Ball, I play at night so it's most useful for me, plus it looks cool.

Yes, I caught a female one! I can't think of a nickname for it, nor a male either. (2 questions 1 answer)

When did you start getting into music?
    Favorite game genre?

I've listened to music in some form every since I was a kid and started collecting and listening to my own stuff at the end of my freshman year of high school (May 2006). I started playing keyboard around that time as well and was writing songs a bit through high school, then I jumped on drums in January of 2010 and never looked back.

I don't really have a favorite genre hoenstly. If it looks cool, I play it :P

Reactions: Sun

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this was asked before but I'll give it a shot. What inspired you to name yourself Wicked3DS?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • I'm not sure if this was asked before but I'll give it a shot. What inspired you to name yourself Wicked3DS?

There's a line in this song called "I Get Wicked" by Thousand Foot Krutch in which he says "P.S. don't play me like a 3DS" and that line always stuck with me for obvious reasons :P So I took Wicked and 3DS and, well, there you go.

What do you think about the following replay? https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-ubers-182010

Why you don't give competitive battling a chance?

It shows that team you built for me actually is pretty good.

I don't know, it's just not at the top of my priority list for stuff I want to accomplish I guess.

Back