• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Grew Wings, and Went for a Fly

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • Everywhere. With an ability like that I'd be able to help so many people, I'd travel the world and help people wherever I could go. Every week visit another city and save someone critically ill get to hospital on time. Deliver someone's tools to help them complete their work on time. Return a lost child to their parent with ease. Think about it, the possibilities to improve people's lives. The world you could show people from above. How amazing would that be....

Sirfetch’d

I'd probably fly to the west coast of America at first just to see what it's like to fly across the states! Then I'd probably go somewhere across the ocean in search of a sweet island to land on and vacation 8D

Embernight

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2022
    I wouldn't really care where I would go, but wherever I'd be, I would likely spend most of my time just looking down at the world from the sky. The scenery looks amazing from an aerial point of view. I would also love to soar through a cloudy cumulus filled sky around sunset.

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    If I could fly fast enough, I would go see my fiance... He is like 4,000 miles away mehhh :(

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Flying to wherever that person is.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • id be flying to school everyday because srsly, public transport aint cheap, and have you seen traffic in my country smh

Years
  • I'd probably tire out easily so I don't think I'd fly anywhere far. Maybe I'd use it to get to Tim Horton's faster to get my coffee P:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Everywhere. I've got so many places I'd love to visit and imagine how beautiful the world would be from above flying like that.

Neo Emolga

Legendary Sky Squirrel
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2016
    Everywhere, anywhere, over cities, highways, forests, rivers, mountains, and plains. And I would love every second of it. Plus it would definitely beat walking and I'm sure it would be great exercise too!

Often I see a fly on the wall or a mosquito flying around and I think "why them and not me?"

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'd probably be safe/careful when I first get wings. Likely would fly at higher altitudes (to stay out of sight), stay close to where I live and see what the landscape looks like from above at a standstill. I'd also like to avoid being seen:
    1. I wouldn't want to cause any commotion
    2. I'd be afraid some people would freak out and try to shoot me down or something. >_>

After getting used to it and knowing what I can and can not do safely, I'd probably start flying further distances and see foreign places, landscapes, climates, etc. I'd probably also go and see some friends and brag about 'dese wings.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Probably try to get rid of them.

If I suddenly just grew wings, I would be studied and detained in a lab. And even if that didnt happen, people would be scared of me.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    it would be sweet if I had wings cause I wouldn't have to drop 80 grand on flight school anymore rofl

just think of how much money you could make being a mule

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'd just be riding my bicycle, and then when there is a train passage and a train is nearing, I'd just reveal my wings in a bad ass move, grab my bike, and drop it on the other side and continue on cycling.

I'd probably don't go around to much. Mainly explore the Dutch skies a bit, be back by dinner.

Back