• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like your style, kid

Cid

Years
  • I've been using that little default theme for a while now, but I usually switch it out to one of the holiday themes around mid-December. Who says I can't get into the holiday spirit, huh? (~ '')~
    Haha. Exactly what I do on those certain occasions. ^^

I've stuck with the default themes for awhile, but I also check out new themes and use them when I feel like it.

When I don't go by the default style, I use Forever Standing or Infernal Smash.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Using PokeLink 2.0, I birniorally look at a time for a few seconds then change it to--

wait what. typos. Uh, I normally look at a skin for a few seconds to a day then change back to this, since I've been mainly using it since April Fools 06~

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Um, I've been swapping between Forever Standing and Route 167. Right now I'm using Forever Standing, but I'm using Route 167 on my iPod. :]

And I hardly ever change themes.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I never change themes for the new ones. Only if i really like it or something. And my current one is Pokethletes Inverted as its the only damn dark theme.

Years
  • With a new style I usually change it and use it for a while, see if I like it...if I don't, I just switch back to whatever I was already using, otherwise I would just carry on using it. For instance, when Route 167 came out I liked it a lot to keep using it. Incidentally it happens to be my current theme at this very moment.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I usually use Final Resistance however I changed to Route 167 for all the colours 8D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I used to only use Forever Standing and I hated any other style, but now I'm sorta alternating between Route 167 and Forever Standing. :3

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • I'm using Seeds of Platinum, have been using it for like...forever. I don't know, I don't have any style that I really like better or feel more comfortable using. So yuppers xD

Years
  • I'll quickly check out any new styles to see if I like them. If I do, I'll keep using it, if not I'll switch back to whatever I've been using. I've been using Final Resistance for some time now.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • PokeLink 4 Blue.

It'd be nice if it had a fixed width (my monitor is HUGE), but I'll sacrifice for the simplicity of it and the pretty colors. ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    One, do you usually change your style whenever a new one comes up or no?
    Yes, most of the times I do to check them out. Then I normally change back most of the times if I don't like it much.

Two, which style you're using right now? Why and you think you'll ever change it?
    I'm using The Plaza right now. I'm using it because it looks that great, and I normally prefer somewhat light themes.
    I'll change it if I find another awesome theme that suits my style. I don't follow trends, I follow myself.
    Moreover, I shouldn't use one theme for too long, because otherwise it will get to be something like "not so attractive", and I don't want that to happen.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Ever since Inferno Smash (fixed width) came out, I've been using it. I've only recently changed it to Route 167 because it was time to for something new and flashy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I'm too impatient to adjust to the different "new post" indications, so I've just been sticking to Pichu2.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • I've taken to just using the most recent one (Sweet Kisses @ the mo) though I used to use the more neutral colored ones like Seeds of Platinum and Forever Standing.

My criteria: no anime themed ones unless they're super pretty, and the new posts/no new posts icons have to be custom, not those ugly bulletin board things that come as default. I know, I know it's weird. It's kept me from using styles i otherwise like, too, like Plusle's Playdate.

Back