• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need friends since I haven’t made any since joining here.

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Hey guys, I realized that I don't have any friends on here since I decided to come on here. I didn't make any Sock puppet profiles or anything, but is it ok you guys be my friends on here? It's because I need friends since I been lonely for two years without friends... 😔

faf

Queen of Dragons
    Years
    I'm pretty sure you can make a lot of friends if you play games, chat with people here, join our Discord, etc and the longer you stay here the more likely you develop friendships. For the most part, friendships don't come instantly but I do hope you can make lots of friends here in our friendly community.

Since this doesn't fit with Pokémon General, I had moved this to Off-Topic.

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    I'm pretty sure you can make a lot of friends if you play games, chat with people here, join our Discord, etc and the longer you stay here the more likely you develop friendships. For the most part, friendships don't come instantly but I do hope you can make lots of friends here in our friendly community.

Since this doesn't fit with Pokémon General, I had moved this to Off-Topic.

Ohh ok now I see! I have to play online with them and stuff!

pkmin3033

I've been here for 6 years and I feel your pain, I haven't either. xD

Pick your poison - there are plenty of ways to get to know people! I recommend checking out clubs for more detailed discussions with people with similar interests to yours, and there's always room to chat in Poketrivia, Forum Games, and the DCC in Off Topic! If you want to chat to individual members, you have the option of PM or VM, or trying your luck on Discord, although it's very easy to get lost in the conversation on there~

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    One other thing to note is that it's better to let friendships form naturally than to try to force them. It never really works out long-term otherwise, and if it's a forced interaction/bond, is it really a friendship?

I've been here for 6 years and I feel your pain, I haven't either. xD
    you have a S.O. though

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    ^^^

THIS.

You could always try dropping by to some profiles and saying 'Hi', too, if that helps. Sometimes joining in on threads have helped to form many friendships. Even if short.

Years
    what these guys already said man. you've already had pretty good interactions around these forums from what i've seen. nothing wrong with building off of that :)

trust a socially inept guy like me who's just been posting nonchalantly bcs i feel like it, friends will come naturally.

Years
    Post around, comment on profiles regarding posts, or just to say hi and spark conversation.
    Most people here a amicable, and being blatantly rude or harassing via messages is not allowed.

Back