• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I NEEEEEEED IT!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I NEEEEEEED IT!

So, is there anything/anyone your super attached to? What is it/who are they?

I'm sure everyone knows mine. It's a blanket that reminds me of my hero. X3

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Music is a big thing for me too. I'm attached to it emotionally because it's helped me overcome a lot of my past mistakes and frustrations and everything. I feel that without it, I would probably never have been able to get through the **** I endured all the years I've been living so far. :c

The internet is the same for me. Not in the extent as music, but it's shaped me and helped me learn about myself more and more. I've mingled with people who understand me much better than those would offline. I'm sort of attached to the internet... okay maybe a little is stretching it. :P I'm VERY attached to the internet. Literally to the point where I meltdown if I know I won't have it. It's mostly due to strict routine though. :x

Super Prism

Sylveon Enthusiast
    Years
  • To put it simply, my laptop. I've used it to make a lot of friends, a lot of art, and a lot of music. Plus being connected to the world has drastically changed who I am, especially so since I live in a crappy little small town in the south.

It's due to communities like this that I've learned to be myself... So thanks! :D

Years
  • Thinking about my daily routine, in order to survive, I would probably require the Internet, music, video games (current obsession being League), food, and my boyfriend. Though food and water should be obvious since they're essential for human survival, heh. Otherwise, everything else contributes to my hermit lifestyle, which I would prefer to maintain. And yes, boyfriend included since he is basically a male version of myself.

Years
  • I'm attached to my mother, as childish as that sounds. She's helped me and been there for me all my life, so naturally I love her a lot.
    Another thing would probably be the internet. I don't have many close friends online but it's more of something to do.

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
  • A lot of plushies I have are really special to me in some way: I've kept the same rabbit plushie on my bed every day and night for years, as well as one that my dad gave me when I turned six. And a Raggedy Ann and Andy I have have been kept in mint condition, since they were given to me by a long-deceased family member that I don't think I ever met. But in general, I keep a ton of my personal belongings close to me - especially my computer, since it's my only way of contacting my friends, and my other electronics, since they're my escape and only real hobby. To put it lightly, I don't really know where I'd be right now without my computer at the bare minimum... I've met a few people who later turned into my best friends (and in one's case, s/o), and they're the only people who give me any sort of encouragement while going about my life every day, so they naturally mean the world to me. ;~;

Sirfetch’d

My immediate family, my laptop, my phone, my friends, and my pets are a few that come to mind.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My cat and my family would have to be the first two things that come to mind. The dogs too, though they're more my sister's than mine haha. Other than that I guess my laptop? But I constantly forget about my phone and such so I can't say that I need them.

Back