• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I put the "pro" in procrastination

Years
  • Unless it's something that I absolutely positively am stoked to want to do, then I'm so bad with putting things off until the very last minute. It could be the last week until it's due, the last day...the last few hours...

Pretty much if I feel like I can put it off, I will, and then I'll just ride the panic wave at the end and use the rush from that to get stuff done. For some reason the stress helps me to focus a lot better than normal. One of these days I'll learn better.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I procrastinate all the time when it comes to writing. Like, even as I type this I know damn well I should be working on my current story right now. It sucks because I get distracted easily by the internet like you wouldn't even fucking believe. It's crazy! I could actually put things off for days, and I wouldn't even realize I'm doing it.

Yes, like I said above... I am right now over my current story. I BETTER GO DO IT NOW OMFG.

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
  • I'll post a detailed reply to this thread tomorrow.

WOW! Such procrastination.

I procrastinate every day and it's bad, it actually feels bad but I'm learning to live with it and no side-effects.

Procrastinating can ruin my life I'm on the darn edge :s

And of course I'm procrastinating rite now instead of writing some Practical Class Report :x

(That makes a darn bunch of procrastination being mentioned)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I procrastinate on a looooot of things, and eventually try to do everything all in one day off of work. lmfao

I even procrastinate with things that I enjoy. I intend to watch episodes of series that I like, and then it's days later and I remember that I'm still behind on them. 8|

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm a major offender when it comes to procrastination, 'cause I do most of my assignments the day before it is due, and most of the time it's the morning right before class, or sometimes right before class itself. In case of assignments that needs to be uploaded, I'll do it 2 hours before due time.

Please don't be like me.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • i'm such a nerd. i do not know how to procrastinate. i do my homework on time and work on everything asap. if i don't, i become a nervous wreck. i feel like i need to do everything right away or i get nervous. i've always been this way. i've never forgotten my homework in my life.

Years
  • I am a massive procrastinator. I hate it. I have exams in less than a week and today I started and finished a new TV show, starting playing on a website I hadn't visited in 3 years, baked cookies (I never bake) and am procrastinating right now.

I've always been this way, it's awful, I wish I could be like other people and just focus on one useful thing for a reasonable amount of time. :(

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Hey, who doesn't procrastinate?

I procrastinate mainly with studies and writing. Right now I'm writing a RP post, but I keep going back and forth between Plug.dj and the rest of PC, even though I'm actually enjoying what I'm writing XD It's a vicious cycle.

Years
  • i'm such a nerd. i do not know how to procrastinate. i do my homework on time and work on everything asap. if i don't, i become a nervous wreck. i feel like i need to do everything right away or i get nervous. i've always been this way. i've never forgotten my homework in my life.

You're not alone, I used to be like that before high school happened. I was quite the keener and loved doing homework after school, even more than what was assigned. The whole self-paced program in high school ruined that for the future. I even procrastinate at work. When there are client requests, I often leave them until the end of the week or whenever the last day for those changes before presenting them is, but it's mostly because I'm confident in my web design and development capabilities that I can finish them. Sometimes I work better under pressure anyway. Either way, procrastination will kick into high gear once I'm back at school in May, not looking forward to it...

Bay

Years
  • When it comes to deadlines, I'm pretty good with getting things done. During my time in university I was able to get my assignments done on time. I'm also able to almost finish all of my writing assignments whenever I sign up exchanges at Archive of Our Own and such.

I procrastinate a lot when it comes to checking out a book, anime/manga, television show, video game, etc. though. I tend to say to myself, "I'll check X soon," only to not getting to it yet haha.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
  • I procrastinate on major projects all the time, and even little things, its kind of awful.

Speaking of which, I have to prepare for my essay tomorrow, but heavens knows I'm not going to do THAT tonight.

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I have been a procrastination pro since high school. It's not as easy to do now that I'm a grad student, but I just can't start a good habit.

~Psychic

Back