• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[I REGRET THIS CRINGE OLD THREAD] Which forumers do you ship?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    While I'm sure she's a lovely lady and she also has my favorite hobby for other people to have (being into the Pokemon TCG), this feels out of left field, man. You sure you weren't just making some up on the spot?

Hey now that I come to think of it, there is a slight chance he probably wasn't referring to you but rather a user named 'dovannj'. As in without an n in the middle of his name.
    No?
    Fine.

Also,
    cRaCkZ x Miah
    Fun Size x ddrox13
    illumine x Xin ZhaoYun

Killua

Heres more.

Hades x CatmanDaTrainer

Eros x Lycanthropy

Sheep x Kaneki

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    person who's gonna be annoyed by my post and reply to it x random person they've never talked to

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So now this is 'let's rage everytime witari does a random shipping'?
    The point of shipping kind of is to imagine two characters together because you think they fit well together. Not just coupling random names d: so people might find it odd if you put them into a pairing for no particular reason haha

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    This is a proper ship. This is what you should be doing.

Spoiler:

This is what you are currently doing. Two things that do not go together does not a ship create.

Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years

Spoiler:

This is what you are currently doing. Two things that do not go together does not a ship create.

Spoiler:

I'm horrified.

Still upset about being shipped with a person I don't even really know, but okay.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Of

The

YEAR

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

1. Adventure already summed things up
    2. No need to be rude

And anyway, I'll say this: I get it. next time I will try to think before shipping others.

Back