• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[I REGRET THIS CRINGE OLD THREAD] Which forumers do you ship?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    YOUR USERNAME IS NOT GUNNER NICE TRY.

BABE PLS ALL OF MY SHIPS ARE NAMED GUNNER COZ I CHANGE MY NAMES TOO OFTEN :P IT COUNTS BABE

Besides, it's ironic coz WIcked is like the 2nd saltiest snail on UG while I'm the ALPHA, THE OMEGA, and the 1st and only saltiest snail on the UG, and our ship name is Winner lmfao

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    BABE PLS ALL OF MY SHIPS ARE NAMED GUNNER COZ I CHANGE MY NAMES TOO OFTEN :P IT COUNTS BABE

Besides, it's ironic coz WIcked is like the 2nd saltiest snail on UG while I'm the ALPHA, THE OMEGA, and the 1st and only saltiest snail on the UG, and our ship name is Winner lmfao

it's still not your username so i can't personally count it. :( to me you guys are Wickedpetasprite^2

*sonic voice* come on step it up!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    How about Witari x Gunner, King and Queen of shipping.

[I REGRET THIS CRINGE OLD THREAD] Which forumers do you ship?

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    still not seeing any names that fit together quite as well as #uniform.

anybody got a contender? ;)
    #adventureseeker was a pretty nice one if i may say so c:
    Then i ruined it by changing. Then he ruined it by changing.

Still got #adventurelegend though. I keep my pairs thematic <3

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Audy x Syphiel

I know she's married, but come on... they are cute in a fun kind of way. Plus, the way he always goes all out on her birthday and anniversary here too even if it drives us members insane though. You gotta admit, that IS pretty cute if you ask me!

Back