• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i want us to use this thread to talk about our cool flairs!

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Any
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
THIS THREAD INSPIRED ME TO FINALLY GET A FLAIR I do not know how to do anything yet but it's a start.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
THIS THREAD INSPIRED ME TO FINALLY GET A FLAIR I do not know how to do anything yet but it's a start.

I used a base and then looked up different parts of CSS. The best part is that it auto updates as you go along so you don't have to keep saving after every little fix.

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 6, 2022
My flair was the result of having my house money being burlapsaccked by a criminally bastarized green onion.
It made me poor and unable to donate for support, so I opted to cover such failure by coloring it teal, hiding it with a crosshair cursor, and copy-pasting CSS stuff.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
  • Age 24
  • she/her
  • Italy
  • Seen yesterday
i should try making a new flair for 2022 but not only i'm indecisive about who to include, i'm also very much trying to make it look ok on both standard and legacy... and i probably over-detail my flairs regardless ^^

i very much love the current one though ♥

Years
I like your flairs! wauw. Unfortunately I can't make them myself haha

I saw some pretty awesome things while I was around here.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Any
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I used a base and then looked up different parts of CSS. The best part is that it auto updates as you go along so you don't have to keep saving after every little fix.

I'm afraid I don't know what a base is in this context? 😅

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm afraid I don't know what a base is in this context? 😅

My Main Block CSS is:
background-color:#000;background-image:url('https://imgur.com/n4wwKLd.png'), url('https://imgur.com/n4wwKLd.png'); background-position:center; background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;

Your Name is:
color:#3f457f; font-size:20pt; font-family:"Satisfy"; text-transform: normal; font-weight:500; text-decoration-line: none; text-shadow: 2px 2px #b79df8;

Statistics & Mini Bio is:
margin:10px; color:#ad99fe; font-family:"Metrophobic"; text-transform: normal; letter-spacing:-1px; font-weight:bold; text-decoration-line: none; text-shadow: 2px 2px #3f457f;

I know someone else posted what they used and then I took it and messed with it to fix the style I wanted for mine. Looking up info on CSS helped me change what I wanted and the fact that it changes right away without having to save every single time made it easier. I can change something and then scroll up and see how it looks...mostly color changes for the text.

My background image scrolls when you scroll as opposed to being fixed so you may only see the top part instead of the trees further down. It also makes a difference on whether or not you view your Flair on the left hand side or across the top. Left hand will look much different than across the top.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Very impressed by the creativity and aesthetics in this thread!

I like mine but I'm so very fickle, I can barely go a week before wanting to change again.

I like your flairs! wauw. Unfortunately I can't make them myself haha

I saw some pretty awesome things while I was around here.

I'd be happy to make one for you, if you like!

Years
Very impressed by the creativity and aesthetics in this thread!

I like mine but I'm so very fickle, I can barely go a week before wanting to change again.

I'd be happy to make one for you, if you like!

wow how gerenrous! that would be really great! You will really do that for me? :0

Back