• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i want us to use this thread to talk about our cool flairs!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Can someone say anything about this flair or how to improve it? And also I am too shy to ask anyone out like @Roni asked @Fairy to create flair for me.

Hi there! Never be too shy to ask! ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾

I think your flair looks just fine! But you're free to send me references and ideas if you want to workshop something different. Durandal and Kitty are also legendary flair builders! I mean, honestly, there's so much talent, you can't exactly go wrong, haha.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Making flairs is one of my favourite things to do as a creativity fix and "vibe reset", which is why I change mine so often! For some reason, I can never go back to the same flair.

I used to be fixated on making them look good for standard and legacy but these days I cannot be bothered haha

My favourite so far is probably one of my very first ones:

Spoiler:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
I love the idea of the flairs ... until I actually have to do them because I'm not the artistically inclined person out there (even though I try, occasionally) and I get bored when trying to generate them programmatically.

So you might think, just do some CSS tricks, there's a lot of cool art for that, but it usually needs more elements than the flair has (or JS, and having either of those on flairs would be a terrible idea).

So right now I'm going with a dead simple design, maybe I'll get off my butt and try and design something a bit more complex later on, idk.

Years
I fixed up my old one a little to go with my new name. I still have work to do on it, but a few people were a little confused about who I was since I changed name and flair at the same time, so I put it back 😅

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
My flair is simplistic and low effort compared to some of the flairs I've seen so far. After I added some scanlines and a slight drop shadow it looks nice.

Back