• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga idols! (idol general chat!)

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Idols are neat! I enjoy this one anime about idols, called "Idol Time Pri Para". I'm seeing the final episode really soon =) I'm gonna be sad when its all over :( The outfits in that anime were just sooooo cute. Sometimes I look them up on google just to admire the cuteness every now and then ^_^

Pri Chan is coming up soon though. I think it's the new pri para anime. I hope its adorable too.

I've listened to some non anime idol music too. I liked mini moni :3

Years
More neso photos:

Tera Jumbo carry mk 1. Mk 2 will probably involve more straps so the neso is vertical instead of horizontal.
Spoiler:

Neso family photo from this past Sunday.
Spoiler:

I've always wanted to buy a neso but what would I even do with one, lol. ;;

I do have rabbit parka plushies from idolish7 that are like nesos, though.

People do plush things with them, like cuddle or hug them, or sleep with them. And leave them on their beds. And stack them in piles to take photos of them. And only buy their waifu/best girl.

Myself, I do dumb photo skits once a year or so with them and put them in stackable baskets that act like little neso apartments. Also occasionally carrying them around conventions. And occasionally pile them up on my bed to get a group photo. And let my friends carry/cuddle them.

Idols are neat! I enjoy this one anime about idols, called "Idol Time Pri Para". I'm seeing the final episode really soon =) I'm gonna be sad when its all over :( The outfits in that anime were just sooooo cute. Sometimes I look them up on google just to admire the cuteness every now and then ^_^

Pri Chan is coming up soon though. I think it's the new pri para anime. I hope its adorable too.

I've listened to some non anime idol music too. I liked mini moni :3

You familiar with any other idol franchises aside from the Pri para series? Curious to see if it's like any other idol franchises I have moderate exposure to. I've heard good things about it the few times someone has brought it up.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Speaking of Love Live. JPSIF is doing free pulls until the 30th. You get five each for Muse and Aqours, I recommend pulling in these boxes if you haven't already... I already used mine up and got two urs out of it & lots of cards I could idolize.

Years
screaming
I wish I could go but my schedule is a complete mess and I'll be elsewhere beginning late June. Aqours aren't getting much rest time inbetween their other lives/shows, so I hope they'll be okay. Either way I am a proud momma!!

Years
^Late but yeah, that was sad news. It was tedious to play since my thumbs kept covering up the beatmap. Not a good way to design a rhythm game haha... /': kinda makes me think about WWSIF, the number of active players there has dropped considerably (plus even more moved to EN Bandori when it came out) and when you compare event participant numbers of Photokatsu upon closure announcement vs WWSIF now, it's around the same. The fourth anniversary gave away four free 10+1 pulls and quite a bit of gems but eh people don't seem interested in playing it actively anymore. ):

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I don't think WWSIF is going to die or be shut down. There's still a lot of whales. But...when All Stars comes out, I can almost guarantee WWSIF won't have an audience anymore. Who even knows when that's coming out, though?

Years
Neither do I really, the WW version links quite a bit of audience across different countries so I'm sure the profits and benefit of keeping it up is still there. Still does worry me though. And there's a possibility one of the big updates for SIF will be animated URs so it makes me wonder if they plan to revamp the entire UI too. Would be awesome and keep people interested in playing! look at how pretty they aree<3

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Animated URs? Sounds like a distraction to me, but I'd love to see that happen in the 2019 sif update...

Still, I do wonder what's happened w/All Stars. 2018 is half over and still no release date.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Did anyone see Aqours at AX? I obviously didn't being stuck in NY. :'D

Also, Idolish7's first live started yesterday, and we got a season 2 announcement for the anime!

Years
nup I couldn't even go to the 3rd live viewing in NYC because I got sick and didn't want to drag myself there in that condition :< but heard the fans were super loud and some people nabbed up all the postcards so it's not like I missed much good stuff lol, wouldn't have wanted that to be my first Love Live viewing experience

but Aqours Rainbow at AX was absolutely amazing!!!

(also looking forward to i7 s2, I liked the first one a lot <3)

Years
Hi, yes, I was actually there. Spent the night after the concert with the couple who built their own giant custom Nico neso. Was in the back row of Riko for the rainbow.

1000% worth getting only two hours of sleep the night before.

Anchan crying at the rainbow was the "oh shit we actually did it!!!!!" moment for me.

Last edited:
Years
omg so cute man, I love them! I have a hard time displaying my merch since I've got so many things and no itabag yet, so I want to find a good way to sort them too. Is that a glass display cabinet?

Back