• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the poster above was a Pokémon, which Pokémon would they be?

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
  • You're a Diancie!

cRaCkZ said:
    Lucario's Aura Sphere (Am i Right?) looks like an Ice Type Attack. Ice types are weak to Lucario Aura Sphere except one of them (ye, you are right) You are Froslass (sorry I realized is only female)
    That's what you think...
    If the poster above was a Pokémon, which Pokémon would they be?

cRaCkZ

Well...
    Years
  • The guy in your sign have red hair
    It reminds me of Red from manga
    Your nickname is Rain
    So you're Poliwhril :)

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Just because I don't always explain doesn't mean I can't think of anything or aren't being creative. If you absolutely must know why I chose Entei, it's because part of the head of whatever the heck your avatar is reminds me of Entei's face.

That being said, now you're just a Trubbish.

Ok, I'm sorry about being so quick to react. I just didn't like the idea of getting 3 random choices in a row.

The above poster is a Gallade because of his sig.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I actually think that Minun appears to fit you quite well. You give off a certain impression of youth and energy that is befitting of that.

Back