• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be born again...

Years
  • Would I leave my family, acquaintances, belongings, and life experiences just to start my life over as opposite gender? It sounds absurd to me, but hey, I guess it's just difference of values.

Hercules

divine hero
    Years
  • I don't plan on becoming a girl, even if it's just for a little while. I'm perfectly content with being male, and I don't really want to experience the kind of stuff women go through if you know what i mean

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I don't want to be a girl. Ever in my life!
    I can be re-born but no as a girl but as a boy! :P
    being a new born human means no memories, then life will run differently.
    It would be the best opportunity to live the life at fullest and change things.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I would like to become a boy. I wish i was boy sometimes.
    They can make friends easily in a day or two while girls take a longeer around a week or two sometimes few months >< this happens here...idk about you guys.
    Boys can stay out late aand girls... >_<

G

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • Finally worked up the courage to post this. Not that anybody here will particularly care (because nobody knows me personally, is all)

Why wish to change genders, when you can? I recently came to terms to that. So the transition to Female begins :3

Years
  • If I was a dude I'd definitely think different for sure.

I'd imagine what it'd be like doing all that "manly" stuff. It'd be quite intense but cool.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Nah I like being a guy, plus girls go through all that drama and time-of-month and stuff... So I'm content with staying in this lifetime as a male.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    No way dude! I would hate living as a women, there is so much they have to go through which men don't.

Back