• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could change one thing about your physical appearance

Sirfetch’d

Whether we want to admit it or not because we thing highly of ourselves or we don't want to seem like appearances mean a lot to us, we all have that one thing about our appearance that we wish were different. So if you had the opportunity to change one thing about the way you look, what would it be?

Years
  • I WANT DIMPLES. THEY ARE SO FREAKING CUTE AND I'M INSTANTLY JEALOUS OF ANYONE WHO HAVE THEM.

Funny! The first thing I thought about was my dimples. XD
    For some reason when I smile, I have one big dimple that is visible while the other takes a bit of effort to appear. I would love if they were naturally symmetrical.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Funny! The first thing I thought about was my dimples. XD
    For some reason when I smile, I have one big dimple that is visible while the other takes a bit of effort to appear. I would love if they were naturally symmetrical.

That is exactly what happens to me when I smile!

Anyway, if I had to change something it would probably be my shoulders because I've always wanted great posture, but they are slightly hunched. ;-;

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I have a very slight imbalance to my skeletal structure, like the left side of my body (left shoulder and hip) is slightly higher compared to the right side of my body. It doesn't bother me much nor does it cause any sort of discomfort besides the occasional painless bone clicks when I rest my body weight on my left leg or when I twist my left shoulder in a certain way, but I would very much like my structure to be somewhat more symmetrical. It doesn't really matter though seeing as nothing can be done. I like myself the way I am, unsymmetrical-structured or not.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    My beard. I want that damn thing gone, forever! No matter how many times I shave it, it grows back literally the next day afterward, & the hair is so thick, that it's really tough to shave, especially if I let it grow completely.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd add a decimeter and a half to my height. There are only so many good things about being a shorty.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Do my teeth count? If they count my teeth. They suck and I want new ones. I have crappy hair too but at least that is growing back I don't see my teeth getting any prettier anytime soon.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • it's more psychological than anything, but it would be to stop worrying about how I look. I mean, if I could look like what I want to look like I would probably beat Michael Jackson by a couple billion dollars in the plastic surgery department.
    My beard. I want that damn thing gone, forever! No matter how many times I shave it, it grows back literally the next day afterward, & the hair is so thick, that it's really tough to shave, especially if I let it grow completely.

trade? lol

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I'd want to change my hair! It's too unmanageable for a me! It's too frizzy and it grows long fast.

Not that my hair grows fast is a bad thing, but whenever I wake up, I become a super saiyan and sometimes, I would sport an afro...

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Better skin. The acne's not as bad as it used to be, but I still have like scars and stuff that stick around.

Years
  • I'd change both my weight and my nails.. me not being obese is self-explanatory, but for my fingernails/toenails, let's just say that it's been an ongoing habit of mine for me to chew on them until they're literally non-existent since I wasn't even one year of age and I still continue to chew on my fingernails/pick at my toenails to this day :(

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I would want clearer skin. I get a lot of acne, but I hope that will go away with age. If not, then I'll just keep going to the doctor to complain.

If it's a permanent problem we're after, I guess I wouldn't mind being a bit taller. Not much, but maybe like a few inches or something.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Teeth and hair. The former could be straighter... as can the latter. =P

I was gonna say dimples, too, but apparently I already have those?

Back