• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had to choose one game series to play with the rest of your life ONLY

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Probably the Super Smash Brothers series. That's a game that #1 I don't think I could ever grow tired of and #2 I could always be better at.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Pokemon or Megaman Battle Network (not to be mistaken for Starforce) series. And of course, at the top lies the forever fun, Kingdom Hearts.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Well if Super Smash Bros. Is a series that.
    Actually the Mario series puts up a good fight as well but i'm actually going to have to say the EA Sports NHL series. I don't play it too often right now, but it's hockey so, ya.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The Legend of Zelda, of course. Puzzle and adventure elements. Just the tiniest touch of RPG. Mini-games. Side quests. Got it all.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I'll say Super Mario, no wait, Pokémon, no wait Zelda, no wait Metroid, no wait Kirby, no wait Star Fox...

Umm, I really can't decide.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I would pick Final Fantasy and then Pokemon. Final Fantasy games would keep me busy for hours and they have great replay value.

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    Halo (just the most awsome series ever)
    pokemon
    or Fifa Football

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    The answer is easy for me: Final Fantasy, I grew with them, and they always tend to be different one from the other (unlike some other series games), and we have a lot of'em! Plus they really have looooong gameplay time... I may not agree about the replay value fact. Once you've played them, the story turns repeatitive unless you are replaying to find all the secrets, or maybe you haven't played it for a long time (I mean, it was amazing to find that Cloud was that soldier rescuing Tifa when they were younger, but seeing it again wont cause the same effect... O.o)

In any case, I'm a big fan of the FF series, so if I were to play only one game series for the rest of my life, I'd pick FF.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    It would probably be between TLoZ, Mario, and/or Pokemon. I cannot decide At the moment. >.>

Back