• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met yourself as the opposite gender, what would you be like?

Years
  • There's more than two genders.
    Anyway, if I met another gender me, I think it'd be neat! I'd probably get along fine with myself.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    if i was of another gender
    so like

a guy who plays games and arts sometimes
    guess that'd be pretty cool
    definitely taking my other gendered self to the cat cafe
    dude, I'd take you out to the cat café x

Shiny-Totodile

Totodile!
    Years
  • This is the most terrifying thing I ever read about.

Another me would be quite boring. Not saying I'm boring, I just already know me. So why would I want to learn more about me? I would not talk to that person.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • as a trans guy, this is a confusing question. i wouldn't want to see my dead gender self. i already cringe when i look at old photos of me. i was ****ing ugly before i transitioned lol.

You could interpret the question as "sex" instead of "gender" if you would like. I dont want to limit the thread... answer how its easiest. I dont intend to confuse. :)

Last edited:

User19sq

If male me is such a wreck, I'm sure female me would be like

Spoiler:

Yukari

It is incredibly horrifying to imagine what me as a guy would be like.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • I'd probably be very much the same either way. {XD} And if we ended up meeting each other we'd just stay on our computers doing our own things, and wear the exact same loose hoodies and sweatpants. And have a slight argument about which one's going to the store to buy more cookies.

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
  • as a trans guy, this is a confusing question. i wouldn't want to see my dead gender self. i already cringe when i look at old photos of me. i was fucking ugly before i transitioned lol.

Pretty much this

except I'm still fucking ugly because I can't afford to transition yet, should be getting started soon though but need a few years at least to get it done

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    as a trans guy, this is a confusing question. i wouldn't want to see my dead gender self. i already cringe when i look at old photos of me. i was ****ing ugly before i transitioned lol.

What if they started out as what you are now and then switched to what you used to be?

Back