• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you open this thread, you must post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
  • Any rare sightings today peeps?

I had some pizza rolls earlier and one was smaller than the rest and only had a single pepperoni chunk in it. I'd say that's a pretty rare sight.

"Perfect" you say? :D

I guarantee that if you look up "perfect" in the dictionary you'll find a picture of a Squirtle holding a burrito. Any flaws in my posts are merely my attempts at showing humility, something that is necessary for maintaining a perfect record of being the most humble person there is. :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I guarantee that if you look up "perfect" in the dictionary you'll find a picture of a Squirtle holding a burrito. Any flaws in my posts are merely my attempts at showing humility, something that is necessary for maintaining a perfect record of being the most humble person there is. :D
    It looks like that "humility" has now been exposed for what it really is. ;)

Years
  • Usually just whatever we toss in the wok. Because its fast. Some random selection of wok vegetables from the supermarket. Add in some chicken or beef. Rice on the side.
    Also like to eat Pizza or Fries when we feel lazy and want something even easier 😂

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back