• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA I'm a dottoressa magistrale, AMA

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
  • Hello! Might as well join the trend once again even if I can't promise I'll answer everything everything.

By the way, yes, I've graduated this week and I now have a MSc title. It's been a ride, arguably even more than the degree before this one. I've started coming into my own as a person, I've spent some months abroad on my own for study purposes... while I still don't know what's next for me, it will be exciting ♥

PC has been invaluable during this time, too. I'm very grateful to be a part of this community and I hope to stay here for much longer still :woop:

Days
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Hello! Might as well join the trend once again even if I can't promise I'll answer everything everything.

By the way, yes, I've graduated this week and I now have a MSc title. It's been a ride, arguably even more than the degree before this one. I've started coming into my own as a person, I've spent some months abroad on my own for study purposes... while I still don't know what's next for me, it will be exciting ♥

PC has been invaluable during this time, too. I'm very grateful to be a part of this community and I hope to stay here for much longer still :woop:
    Congrats on the graduation! How does it make you feel? :)

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Congrats on the graduation! How does it make you feel? :)
    I still have to process what happened 😅
    Jokes aside, I can't deny I'm a bit worried about my future, because at this point, anything could happen and it's much more unpredictable than it used to be. I also have some concerns about how the last part of the master's degree went by. But overall, I'm happy, getting this far is not easy for anyone 💕
    What's your go to for fashion?
    Honestly, a nice comfy hoodie and jeans do it for me usually...
    Congrats again! Simply, how are you doing?
    Right now I'm alright, but a little unfocused. Having to work hard in your thesis and then stopping suddenly because you graduated does mess up your schedule, doesn't it? 🫠

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Congratulations! It's always weird to finish up a big life stage and move on to the next but it's exciting too.

You studied abroad for a while, is that something you'd like to continue in life -- working abroad and/or travelling more? Or is it more of a "glad I did that, but also just glad to go home" sort of thing?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Congratulations! It's always weird to finish up a big life stage and move on to the next but it's exciting too.

You studied abroad for a while, is that something you'd like to continue in life -- working abroad and/or travelling more? Or is it more of a "glad I did that, but also just glad to go home" sort of thing?
    Oh, living abroad is something I have been looking forward to for years now (even if moving is always hard obviously). There are some positive notes to being back home but if I have to be objective, being here these last three months has actually not been that good for me and I'm already considering moving again in the near future if I can.
    you gonna go ice skating this year?
    Maybe yes! It was fun <3 but if I can rollerblade instead, I think that is what I'll go for. It's more comfortable for me, it means using my own stuff instead of rental skates (they hurt A LOT last time I got them) and there's a lot less people to bump into! Ice skating is good if you want to skate with someone who doesn't have their own gear though, it's a good way to convert people to your cause :3c
    Can you tell me a bit about the character in your avatar?
    I can't tell you that much admittedly, since she's in a game I have barely begun. But anyways, she's Estelle (or Princess Estellise) from Tales of Vesperia! I've got far enough into the intro to have her join the squad and yeah, she's there on the front lines fighting while also being a wholesome character. She's there on my profile because on one hand, I was too lazy to change the theme, but also because she reminds me of the unfinished games I have to play :')
    what is your dream job?
    I don't know :sadwick: that's something I am still figuring out after the graduation. On one hand, I am quite well equipped to deal with future research tasks and I find it very stimulating. On the other, I also feel very compelled by advocating for things such as climate change action and would like whatever I work on to have an impact, an application... it's quite difficult to balance everything.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    What was it that you studied/got your degree in? It was biology, but I can't remember what more specifically it was

What was your favorite thing about Denmark when you were there?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • What was it that you studied/got your degree in? It was biology, but I can't remember what more specifically it was

What was your favorite thing about Denmark when you were there?
    Industrial biotechnology :woop:

Very hard question about Denmark, there's a lot of things I liked and found more convenient (like the public transport ticket system, the bike paths, some of the food) but admittedly, the thing that I appreciate the most and miss the most about Denmark was the fact it made me feel safer, more supported, more welcome to be myself (both as a LGBT+ girl and someone who was still figuring out how to really express herself). Precisely what I needed at that point in time 🥺

Reactions: Nah
    Back