• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Question:

So Pokemon banks released the jhoto starters in their event. I've checked the bank, said I got them, now have to get them through Pokemon link. But my Pokemon link doesn't show up on my games main menu? I've used it with this game, though I have restarted a new file. How do I get Pokemon link?

Pokemon link will show up in the menu once you get the Pokedex.

Years
    This is a breeding question. So the Feraligatr from the pokebank is being bred to have a female Totodile with the hidden ability. I got the female, and now I am breeding it to have Dragon Dance along with the HA. What are chances for getting the HA with ditto and female with HA?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    This is a breeding question. So the Feraligatr from the pokebank is being bred to have a female Totodile with the hidden ability. I got the female, and now I am breeding it to have Dragon Dance along with the HA. What are chances for getting the HA with ditto and female with HA?

The odds of the offspring having the DW/Hidden Ability is 60%.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Question:

So Pokemon banks released the jhoto starters in their event. I've checked the bank, said I got them, now have to get them through Pokemon link. But my Pokemon link doesn't show up on my games main menu? I've used it with this game, though I have restarted a new file. How do I get Pokemon link?

Did you start a new file after getting the starters or before?

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    As far as I'm aware, HA's can be passed but it's usually the female parent who passes the HA down. The male can only pass the HA down if bred with a Ditto.

Pretty sure its females 80% chance to pass HA males 30% chance or something like that with a ditto, im sure i read that somewhere.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2015
    When trying to get Latios/Latias after the 5th gym, and you have to stop team magma, is there any way to try and choose their nature? Like using a synchronizer? I'm trying to SR for a timid 5IV Latios.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    When trying to get Latios/Latias after the 5th gym, and you have to stop team magma, is there any way to try and choose their nature? Like using a synchronizer? I'm trying to SR for a timid 5IV Latios.

I believe Synchronize only works if you're going to battle a PKMN. So no, you're going to have to reset the event again and again until you get the one with the nature that you wanted.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    I believe Synchronize only works if you're going to battle a PKMN. So no, you're going to have to reset the event again and again until you get the one with the nature that you wanted.

Actually, as of ORAS, it works on gift Pokemon as well. So to answer Koma's question, yes, you can use synchronize to get the nature you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back