• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Shiny Rayquaza is one of the best ones out there, I may have to do a SR session on Emerald and try to get one :O

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yeah, I have to agree that shiny Rayquaza is one of the best out there. Its black color-scheme makes it look… quite evil, which I'm very much fond of!

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    Black and Golden do look good together! I've never caught or encountered one myself but I've seen it quite a lot times in photos here and there.

While on this topic, like Lucariokul said,
    If this feature is included, Which Dragon Pokémon would have walk about with you?
    Like HGSS, if ORAS allows you to walk with your Pokémon, Which one would you like?
    Can be a shiny, Can be a non Gen III Pokemon too.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    If this feature is included, Which Dragon Pokémon would have walk about with you?
    Like HGSS, if ORAS allows you to walk with your Pokémon, Which one would you like?
    Somehow missed this.

Zekrom. Would totally have Zekrom walk around with me, cuz that'd be friggin' awesome.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If the feature had still existed, one dragon-type I'd most likely have travelling with me is Garchomp. In general, I'm a huge of it. This Pokémon has got quite an intimidating look and is pretty strong all-around, so if this were real life, it'd help when it comes to keeping myself out of danger and whatnot. Though, what we're talking about is games, which isn't exactly like that, but still thought I should mention! Besides that, another choice would have to be Dragonite. I love how it looks--it's adorable--and just like former, it's powerful. I've used it plenty of times before, personally, and it never ceased to impress. As for third option, that would be Flygon.

Years
    Username: Raiu638
    Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: You can call me Raiu, or whatever you want, really.
    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Latios. :)
    Reason for joining club: Just to belong somewhere. And I love Dragon-types!
    Answer to any one of the current topics: Gen III definitely had the best Dragon-types. Flygon is an incredibly close second to Latios for me.

PokeHunterBlack

Bounty Hunter
    Years
    Username: PokeHunterBlack
    Do you want a nickname? Whatever really
    favorite dragon type/dragon pokemon: easily FLYGON!
    reason for joining club? I want to talk about dragons, because every one i know likes fairy types! :(
    Answer any following questions:
    What gen has the best dragons? For me, all gens have cool dragon types, but i have to say gen 3
    first dragon? Raquazza

Tek

Years
    While on this topic, like Lucariokul said,

Ohhhh definitely my favorite, Flygon. Or maybe a puffy Altaria. But then there's also Axew...

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Spoiler:

I think we can all identify with this.

Reactions: Tek
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Ohhhh definitely my favorite, Flygon. Or maybe a puffy Altaria. But then there's also Axew...

Altaria's a pretty good choice. You'd be having a big fluff of cloud following around behind; how cool would that be?

Reactions: Tek

Zolt

Pokemon Hacker and Master
    Years
    Nickname: Just Zolt Please
    Favorite Pokemon - Hydreigon
    Why should I join, I am the Ultimate Dragon Trainer. They overpower all, and show my true side through Pokemon (:
    My first Dragon, Dratini/Dragonite.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to dragon-type fan club, Zolt! Ah, Hydregion's definitely a good choice. Personally, I'm a huge fan of it myself. Its design is quite intimidating, which, if you ask me, is very, very fitting for a dragon Pokémon like this one. Alongside, it's also quite good at battling competitively. Its Special Attack stat is gargantuan, so it could take great advantage of all those special-based moves that it has access to, such as Surf, Fire Blast, Draco Meteor, and so forth. Have used Hydregion plenty of times before, personally, and it never ceased to impress!

After introduction of fairy-types in X and Y, its popularity seemed to have dwindled, sort of. Since it's a combination of both dark and dragon, it's four-times weak against them, and while fairy Pokémon aren't exactly common as of yet, they're still used often, which is a major deal-breaker. Though, it's still able to rise above them when given the chance, so that's great.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I do hope that Hydreigon gets a Dragon/Steel mega evolution. Besides being really cool, that'd help it out so much against Fairies.

Years
    Yay, more Hydreigon fans here (: That thing is super cool, just because it gained a 4x weakness this generation doesn't mean it stinks. In fact, something very interesting I read on Smogon was someone said that competitively, that thing is actually best paired with Fairy-types itself, given they can take two of its weaknesses (Fighting and Dragon) and resist another (Bug); it's kinda ironic when you think about it.

Not to mention battling Ghetsis' in BW (and B2W2 to an extent) is crazy, that thing has mundane type coverage and is ridiculously fast, which really requires you to get strategic (or extremely lucky) to beat it! I want to say that thing makes him the second hardest "Champion" in the series, almost on par with Cynthia, but some people would debate that. And it does give me an idea for a discussion topic...

Years
    I find Hydreigon the most intimidating Pokemon ever. I have a holographic card of it and I can't look at it for too long because it gives me the creeps! :L

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I find Hydreigon the most intimidating Pokemon ever. I have a holographic card of it and I can't look at it for too long because it gives me the creeps! :L
    I guess Game Freak succeeded in the intent of Hydreigon's design. It is supposed to be intimidating, and it is the "Brutal Pokemon" after all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back