• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    One thing that adds to its intimidation factor is that in most cases, it seems as if the Pokémon's "possessed." It does make a lot of sense, considering that it's dark-type.

Hydreigon's got to be one of the best Pokémon to come out of generation five, in my opinion!

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
    Years
    Username: RejectiontheHedgie
    Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Reject
    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Garchomp!
    Reason for joining club: I'd love to disscuss my favorite with others. :D
    Answer to any one of the current topics: Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with? Of course! I'd love to see Gible, or even Deino!

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    I agree with the members on the topic that Hydreigon is one of the most intimidating Pokémon......... Even I find it scary......
    I shall add the new members to the list soon. I don't have access to a computer at present and I can only post these messages.
    welcome new members! Please post more and feel free to open new topics!

On that topic:
    Which Dragon Pokémon, non legendary, are the most easy and the most tedious to get?
    Your opinions need not be generation specific.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Which Dragon Pokémon, non legendary, are the most easy and the most tedious to get?
    Most tedious for me was Dratinis in the Kanto Safari zone. They were kinda rare when fishing them up, and then you had to deal with the fact that they could run away at any time and didn't like to stay in the damn ball.

As for easiest.....I guess Flygons and Altarias because their pre-evos were easy enough to find.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I've gotta say I had an easy time with Dratini in the Safari Zone. I had trouble getting Bagon to appear in Meteor Falls though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I haven't had much trouble with Dratini, either; in my first run of FireRed, I wound up running into one without much effort at all. In my second play-through, it was a little more bothersome, however, but I still wound up encountering it eventually.

As for Bagon, I was never able to encounter that one. Alongside Feebas and Milotic, this Pokémon was one reason as to why I quit trying to complete my PokéDex in Emerald, in fact. Regardless of how tough I tried trying to find Bagon in Meteor Falls, I just couldn't, unfortunately. It was supposed to be in one of those rooms, but I do remember visiting each and every one; no luck.

My friend had a couple of Bagon and was willing to give one to me, but sadly, she couldn't, as none of us had any link-cable at the time.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    As for Bagon, I was never able to encounter that one. Alongside Feebas and Milotic, this Pokémon was one reason as to why I quit trying to complete my PokéDex in Emerald, in fact. Regardless of how tough I tried trying to find Bagon in Meteor Falls, I just couldn't, unfortunately. It was supposed to be in one of those rooms, but I do remember visiting each and every one; no luck.

It is in the room where you find the TM in the first visit. When you beat the League once, you can get a Bagon at probably Lv. 20........
    Feebas was and still is the ONLY SINGLE Pokémon that I haven't caught yet. Emerald was my first game and I still have it with my save after having caught each and every Pokémon except for Feebas and hence, Milotic! When I saw Juan use one I was spellbound and wanted to catch it. After looking up the Pokédex about it, I found the pre-evolution and looked my rear off for it! Only after 2 years did I realize the impossibility......... It still haunts me in my dreams.......

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    Username: West (cause i'm gonna change my name soon)
    Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: West
    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Palkia
    Reason for joining club: I really love Dragon-type since i was a kid. They look very strong and tough.

Your first Dragon pokemon....?
    Its my tiny Gible but now its a Garchomp.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    Username: West (cause i'm gonna change my name soon)
    Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: West
    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Palkia
    Reason for joining club: I really love Dragon-type since i was a kid. They look very strong and tough.

Your first Dragon pokemon....?
    Its my tiny Gible but now its a Garchomp.

Hello West. Welcome here at the Dragon Pokémon club! We hope you post a lot and make new friends! Don't forget to drop a reply to the currently open topic.
    You will be added to The List with your current username only and you can notify me via a VM or PM after your name change has taken place and I will update The List accordingly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    You're supposed to have defeated Pokémon League once in order to encounter Bagon? I never knew that, haha. Well, when I did try to find this Pokémon, I've already defeated Elite Four and Champion, but still wasn't able to run into it. Its encounter rate was sort of low, I suppose; would've been great if it were higher.

Also, welcome to our club, West! I remember catching Gible in Pokémon Diamond before, but it certainly wasn't my first dragon-type. Did manage to evolve it to Garchomp eventually, but decided to not have it transferred, as it wasn't IV-bred and didn't have the nature that I wanted, which would be Adamant. If it weren't for that, I would have still kept it with me. Have another Garchomp in my Y version, but it's not exactly mine, sadly; it was given to me by a friend.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Just go to route 119 and go next to the water fall there and use a super rod to catch a feebas

BTW where can you catch gible in platnum?
    Feebases only appear on certain tiles iirc, and which ones are randomized.

As for Gibles, you can find them in a certain part of Wayward Cave. There's a secret entrance hidden by Cycling Road above that brings you to a different part of the cave, where the Gibles are.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It took me a decent amount of time to find that entrance, but I'm glad I did, though; finally being able to encounter Gible certainly made up for it.

Years
    It's hidden underneath Cycling Road, very well hidden in fact. I think Marriland made a video about how to get to it back in his DP days, and I remember going there in one of my Platinum plays to get one. You can get it before your third badge in that game, which really breaks the game - especially since you can get TM26 for Earthquake right with it!

But I only used it that one time, because it has zero originality, at least in normal plays of the game. I could almost understand using it in a challenge, but you see the darn thing on every other Platinum team and you get bored seeing it after a while. Not that I have anything against Garchomp, just that it shows up too much to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back