• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Getting Hoenn, not just because it was my first generation playing the games, but also my birthday falls during its week and it would be a nice birthday present for my trainer in Moon.

Sirfetch’d

I have both Sun and Moon so I will probably restart Moon multiple times to get them all.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I'm not getting any of the events lol. I always reset my game for my monotype runs

Sirfetch’d

I love Pikachu so I feel like I have to do these events haha

Years
I haven't played SuMo in ages. Makes me sad since I loved it a lot, but for some reason I just don't have the energy to play as actively as I used to. I ended AS with like, 350 hours, and Sun with only 70ish. idk maybe USUM will change that but I guess I've been too busy?? Don't want to say disinteresed because that'd only be 5% true but yea ):

Latios360

The calm and quiet one
Years
I lost my first Gold cartridge due to a dead battery, and I don't know if my first Silver cartridge works. I have two Silver games, on the count that I lost one before, so... If my cartridge is where I think it is, then I might test it later. Knowing my luck, it's lost in my old bedroom over at my mom's house. My 2nd Gold cartridge, I bought at a 2nd hand store, and of course, the save feature doesn't work, either...

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I'm sure I could find my copies of Gold & Silver somewhere in the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back