• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latios360

The calm and quiet one
Years
Just found my Gameboy games, only to find that my Gold, Silver, and Crystal, save files are, indeed, ALL dead! How heartbreaking....especially since Silver was my first ever Pokemon game! They worked fine just a couple years ago!;-; Had to be expected eventually, I guess, considering how old they are. At least with the VC versions, we won't have this problem, I hope!

Last edited:
Years
I haven't booted up my old Pokemon Blue...although I'm sure the battery must be dead by now. Haha, the VC versions will be fine, since save data will be saved to the 3DS (or SD card?) memory.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I've kept all my old cartridges. Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Emerald, Sapphire. They're all in working condition too which is pretty good. They just gather dust in my wardrobe though haha. I've never really had the urge to play them again. I keep them more for nostalgia.

smocks

fiat lux
Years
im not sure how excited I am for USUM but I always get a copy of each version on release day so there's that

pkmin3033

Demon Gaze II is coming out on the 17th and I've been after that for ages, so braving Ultra Moon will probably take a back seat to that.

I will probably buy it at launch with one of those Pokeball 2DS XLs if I can afford it, though. Because I think that might just be the best special edition handheld Nintendo have ever given us and I want it.

I should sell my old cartridges really; I don't play them any more and they're worth a small fortune on eBay...

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
im not sure how excited I am for USUM but I always get a copy of each version on release day so there's that

This will be the first time since Black 2 & White 2 where I only get one version, not both.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
They've really overdone Pokemon now imo. I don't want to be the negative nancy, but I really do prefer the "traditional" Pokemon (i.e. Gen 4 and prior).

pkmin3033

I can't say I've been particularly pleased with any Pokemon game since Platinum either.

pkmin3033

I don't know if I had less fun on Moon or Black at this point tbh...

pkmin3033

Black almost put me off Pokemon for good. If Ultra Moon doesn't make up for Moon Gen VII will probably succeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back