• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
  • Unless they do an entire generation based on Cthulhu and the remainder of the Mythos, I will not play it.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Gen 4 has been my favorite, mainly because I spent the most time in those games.

I actually haven't played the newest 2 gens yet. This time around, instead of researching into the games before playing them, I'm going to let everything be a complete surprise. It seems more fun that way. :O

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    A bomb threat was an annual thing at my high school. Sometimes daily!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    That's good. If you don't mind me asking, what was the problem? I hope you don't say TWO kidney stones... XD

Was/is just a muscular problem. Only did the renal ultrasound because I have had kidney stones in the past.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    They were. I have a high tolerance for pain though, so I only needed Tylenol to keep the pain down.

Years
  • Yeah when I had pains in my back the doctor was like "you'd be in the worst pain in your life if it was a stone"

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm not sure there is anything tastier to the tongue than freshly brewed iced tea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back