• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
    Years
    "Pigs (Three Different Ones)"

I listened to halfway through that, and it sounded like hot garbage. D:

A ella le gusta la gasolina
    dame mas gasolina

Wtf, I could only find songs by some hispanic composers, not Pink Floyd XD
    I listen to Drum & Bass, eurobeat and rap a lot.

lol, I'll try to find the rap posted on here many years ago under the name 'Mc Drowsee.' XD

lol, I found this from when I was originally on here, I think I could do much better, but here it is:
    McDrowsee said:
    And my first hit song would be "Get Jiggly with it".

They call me MC Drowzee because I make other rappers look lousy,
    when I get on the mic it's like hypnosis, giving 'em psychosis with this hocus pocus, get jiggly with it as I spit more verbal venom to give you a fit!

I've got such fat rhymes they make a Snorlax look thin, even Arceus facin' me would be a sin, more UBER than the whole tier I even make Mewtwo flee in fear, you hear, throw a master ball at me, but you're a Slowpoke, that's no joke, I turn Exeggcute into yolk, then come back and catch you!
    I don't need evolution for this lyrical revolution, Hypnos got nothing on this MC, I even make him feel sleepy! I've got more headspins than a Hitmontop, that's why I'm on top, and you're still playing Swalot plop.
    I even beat Ash's Pikachu, left him black and blue, it was like stealing rare candy from a Happiny, like owning the Tower Tycoon just to get more BP, you see me, now you don't, like a ghastly, scarin fools that ask me, who's he? I'M MC DROWSEE!!!

I think I should make a short comeback, with the whole crew. XD

TY

I'm pretty close to quitting my current job... it's gone too far with its ridiculous overworking nonsense

string555

Banned
    Years
    I don't even remember making my last few posts, but I do know that I got some damn good sleep. XD

I just hope that work picks up again next month, they cut my hours again so now I don't work on Wednesdays and Fridays. :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So most people here work in positions where they don't have a set amount of work hours each week?

TY

I only work on saturdays and it has been told to me its normally from 8am till 2pm.
    But for the past few weeks it has been longer than that due to a load of work that has to be done and now it even has come to a point where we have to start at 7am (I wonder how awful that will go considering everyone is partially dead at 8am)

string555

Banned
    Years
    I do have a set amount of hours, it's just cut back right now. Normally it would be a full 40 hour work week. The good part is that it always gets slow like this once a year, then it usually picks up again before the holidays.

pkmin3033

I think I'd probably have a nervous breakdown if I worked a variable hour week, being at the mercy of my employer as to how much I earned and when...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back