• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm the type to get distracted too easily so as soon as I look at that spinny thing I'm not going to take my eyes off for a good few minutes

I cannot let that happen!

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
    Years
    I listen to music just to refresh this mind. Then my service provider doesn't like this and he slows my net. I sit there refreshing the web page
    it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Years
    I usually listen to Electronica like 90% of the time, although sometimes I'm only in the mood for like... hip-hop and R&B or something since I grew up with that.

string555

Banned
    Years
    I only listen to untz untz untz XD

I mostly listen to nightcore techno mixes these days, with some underground hip-hop mixed in on occasion.

Years
    I never would've though that, growing up, my tastes would change from booty-shakin' hip-hop music to electronica, trance, house, etc. It's just... interesting when I look back on it.

string555

Banned
    Years
    So I ingested roughly 2 grams of high quality bud in cannibutter in one meal. Let's see where this takes me! :D

That's right, PC gets to see a rare sight of the stoned string555! XD

It's all legal here, btw...

But anyways, gravity is always weighing me down. If you had to assign one gender to gravity, which would it be? :O

string555

Banned
    Years
    Add System of a Down and King Diamond. I don't usually listen to those 2, but right now they sound good. Sure, the lyrics of King Diamond are usually mukky, but the instrumentals and singing are amazing. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back