• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • Moana is breathtakingly beautiful, the best parts of the movie are all the long shots of the ocean and islands, imo

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Hope everyone in the US remembered to set their clocks back an hour!

TY

every time the clocks change I cry inside cause I either wake up too early or too late

TY

esp when the clock goes forward cause it always does so on a time where I have a alarm set :c

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Experts say you shouldn't nap the day after the time changes. Bad for your heart.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Experts say you shouldn't nap the day after the time changes. Bad for your heart.

experts say climate change and good diet are things what do they know

im bored why does nobody post shit on here, honestly i just posted a load of shit and im the latest poster, it sucks, i dont want to wait a day because i wont even want to post here tomorrow i want to post now

Years
  • have you just started becoming active here since 2008-2009?

PC nowadays is a lot different than how it was back then activity-wise.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back