• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    And Wildberry. Granted, I found a combo bag of both of those types of Skittles. I didn't know they existed until yesterday. It's also resealable.

I have a bag of those too. Just reach in and be surprised.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree and Silent Night are my personal favorites. The former is just fun to listen to and the latter is a beautiful song we sing during the Christmas Eve church service.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    merry christmas lil mama - chance the rapper & jeremih is the greatest christmas album recorded by man

Years
  • I really really really like the Christmas Song (chestnuts roasting on an open fire). And All I Want for Christmas is You too!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I'm so sad my work doesnt let us play christmas songs. Apparently its "too controversial."

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Yep. Ikr? I guess their logic is if we don't play religious songs we're being offensive to Christians, and if we do play religious songs, then we're promoting some sort of agenda. I think its kind of ridiculous. I really want to push for playing some kind of "instrumental holiday" playlist but I don't think it's going to work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back