• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • what, did I miss something important or wat

They haven't announced yet. "Anime Project" is all we know. Hope it is S3. That anime was the best comedy I had seen in a long time (leaving aside Gintama).

derozio

Years
  • All I know about Kemono friends is the fact that there was this one penguin which fell for a 2d waifu and it became the hottest spicy meme on the internet.

didn't think the show had more to it than that meme lol

Years
  • It was a weird show. Sweet, innocent, funny and essentially a kids' show but there was always an ominous feeling that one couldn't shake. That ominous feeling is the thing that really made it take off imo.

It's the Bottle Fairy of our generation.

derozio

Years
  • ooh, ominous feeling. that sounds interesting. will prolly give it a go sometime then

grape-kun! yes, that's what his name was. damn penguin knows whats up lol

anyone here watching a shounenshit by the name of my hero academia? really got into the series in a way I didn't think would be possible for shounen for a while

derozio

Years
  • lol, naah. Stopped watching One Piece ages ago (only read it) so there simply wasn't any shounenshit I was following when it comes to anime.

What I meant though with that statement was the fact that no other shounen series has managed to capture me in the way BnHA did in a long time. As for me mourning fairy tail, yeah, I'll miss my weekly dose of abundant boob and ass shots of hot chicks but that's about it. I was kinda looking forward to how he'd end it. Didn't do a very impressive job. His ending, esp how he handled the final villains, was as bad (if not more) as Bleach's ending. Nardo's ending is now looking so much better in comparison to these other shounen giants that ended. And I thought Naruto's ending was kinda shite (the madara downplay towards the end and the whole unnecessary kaguya fiasco..) I just hope Wan Piss doesn't end in a shite manner. If it does, I'll lose my faith in the medium.

Coming back to FT, FT overall was just ehh. There were parts I genuinely enjoyed. But too much content that didn't appeal to me and too many fights that absolutely sucked. Combine that with an underwhelming ending and the only one thing I can say I've consistently liked about fairy tail is its art. The girls/guys always looked hot. Always. Which is why they're always in my theme. <3 And BG art was good, too. Fights, despite sucking in terms of how they were handled, were drawn well.

Mashima should get a writer. With his skills, they can do wonders. He's a super talented artist but not a great writer.

Years
  • I've not read One Piece since March last year and not watched it in even longer. Not fallen out of love with it or anything, just saving it up for a marathon. I hardly read manga nowadays actually, now I don't do it at work.

In terms of battle shounen I quite like the Nardo spinoff. Certainly far more enjoyable than the last few arcs in the actuall Naruto manga.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Change of topic: is anyone else following the Twitch anime marathon? I've seen Space Patrol Lu LULco and reLife and love seeing chat's spammking of emotes.

Years
  • Change of topic: is anyone else following the Twitch anime marathon? I've seen Space Patrol Lu LULco and reLife and love seeing chat's spammking of emotes.

I actually have not. Before I knew it was happening, I had already made plans for this weekend (Pokemon prerelease Saturday, and cleaning day today).

What was the schedule again? I'm definitely not making any part of the marathon at this point, but I'm curious as to what was aired and what will air.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Is in the middle of listening to full tracks of anime OPs and EDs of the past 2 seasons of anime

pkmin3033

The waiting is why I don't watch much anime, tbh.

...and speaking of waiting, new Gundam Build Fighters, FINALLY! Must watch later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back