• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kairi was de-Abigail-ifed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    JKaizer said:
    More threads like this? XD

Abby++
    Yay! I could use some ++. ^_^ But sure, people are actually carrying on a discussion! And it's active! This energy, we should move into OC.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Shadow said:
    Aren't you supposed to be off on banned island or something? XD
    No, Aren`t you suppose to mind your business?
    I was let back on PC, With S-Mods and Up having to stalk my every movement :p
    So back on topic please >.<

---

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I saw one thread just now, in the Other games section, where this Sawah posted a little joke about how all FF's movie cutscenes were indecent and that Xenogears had better ones, and Shadow and Arcanine immediately jumped on her for going off topic.

For crying out loud, take a freaking joke! me or another.

FUnny thing how Sawah use to jump on others for being offtopic...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Yay! I could use some ++. ^_^ But sure, people are actually carrying on a discussion! And it's active! This energy, we should move into OC.
    But Q&F is my baby, and deserves some activity too. =(

*pats it*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Yeah. Thank you for the wishes and appreciation Arcanine.
    At least this topic is really popular. We should make more topics like these. XD
    Not even my leaving thread got this many posts this quick. XD

And I am going to quote my post on the last page because I guess not many seen it (it has a point about flaming and stuff in it).

Everyone please, let it be.

I don't want this thread to turn into a flame war on who made who leave. It was both Abby's and Sawah's choice. The least we can do is respect their choice.

Anyway as most of the staff knows I make my replys to the Lounge when there is two threads. But this is different.

Abby: There was not a better staff member then you Abby (I should know, I always came in second XD). Your posts, your topics, everything about you that was staff will be missed. PC will not be the same without you as staff.

Sawah: As you know we both wasn't the best at getting along on things. But it was always fun. You were great at the forums you Modded. You will also be missed Sawah.

I truly, truly wish both of you would reconsider leaving the staff.
    Whatever your choice maybe I will respect it.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    -_- Isn`t this enough activity? XD
    You managed to have a thread in your forum with at least 10+ People viewing it :p

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Shadow said:
    No one believed me, but I knew a1337a was big trouble from the start. See what she caused now? Our best staff member is gone.

*promotes Satoshi-kun and Arcanine to best staff on his list*

Don't go blaming Sawah. :/

But I'm very, very sorry to see one of the best person here go. Abby was truly awesome no doubt about it.

;_;

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I have absolutely no idea WHAT Sawah has done, since I'm an ignorant sweetie that's not aware of her own surroundings, well I respect Abby's and Sawah's decision. ^.^;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    JKaizer said:
    But Q&F is my baby, and deserves some activity too. =(

*pats it*
    OC is supposed to be made for this kind of banter though. ;_; And look how many locked topics it has! Tis not fair Q&F gets all the action. I demand I have TWO leaving threads now.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Kairi said:
    OC is supposed to be made for this kind of banter though. ;_; And look how many locked topics it has! Tis not fair Q&F gets all the action. I demand I have TWO leaving threads now.
    Ok...you can have two threads, but after that, it's straight off to bed with no dessert!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    But I like dessert. Especially these little brownies you buy at the store. They're…soo good. ;_; We had to stop buying them cause I was eating them too fast. >_>

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Meep! You should leave more often..XD
    Then you would have many leaving threads >.<
    Some people have left and returned many times o.O

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Kairi said:
    But I like dessert. Especially these little brownies you buy at the store. They?re?soo good. ;_; We had to stop buying them cause I was eating them too fast. >_>
    OK, you can have desssert, but no calimari for you young ma'am!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Because otherwise OC would be. XD

And Andy, maybe you need to hire more mods then, to control these people. *Blows razzberry*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back