• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keep it organized!

Years
    • Seen today
    Growing up, I was taught not to materialize too many things, but I hang onto birthday cards, gifts, etc. I wouldn't consider myself organized either but I keep things in places I would know to look. Thankfully I don't have a huge issue with misplacing things.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    My workspace and room are sloppy AF. Like a tornado (me) ran through them.

Years
  • I have a pretty big room where I am staying right now (back at home is normal dimensions, I guess). This allows me to kinda be not the most organized person lol, but in the end I always find everything. Overall, I have mostly things I do use, but I let myself leave around things that I won't be using any time. For example I have a pile of workbooks and books that I am never going to use anymore.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I've tried to keep things super organized in my life but my desk will occasionally become pretty messy and I'll have to spend an hour or so sorting that out. Right now I'm mainly organized because I don't own a lot and most of it is in boxes, but I had a pretty big moment where I got rid of most of my belongings I was hoarding and started to keep everything neat. Been very organized ever since!

Days
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I know where everything is, which is the important thing. As long as I can keep track of everything, it doesn't matter how messy it is. This is the excuse I use to not tidy up, because it'd probably take me a very long time to do so, and it'd only get messy again. I didn't have much growing up, so in my adult life I've overcompensated a bit and now I have more stuff than I know what to do with. My living space probably looks to an outsider like a small tornado passed through it. But it's cozy, and I know where it all is.

Years
  • i like owning a lot of things, but what turns me off is having a smaller space to move/maneuver around + having to tidy up regularly. if we lived in a bigger house and i could hire a cleaner bi-weekly or smth, i would definitely have a lot more trinkets.

Back