• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keep (repurpose) or Toss

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Toss, never cared for the farming aspects. I kinda dig the Berry Tree approach if not its design, actually.

Misty Seed

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Keep, but make it have it's Gen III ~ IV functionality again.

Blue Flute.

Years
  • Keep, but modify it so that it works with any basement in the world. No you may not ask why I want this.

Bright Powder?

Years
  • Keep, but I feel like the reward items for collecting it could've been more fleshed out. But that's separate from the item I guess.
    So keep as is.

Moomoo Milk

Years
  • Well it already got tossed out by GF, so.....
    I didn't mind it. Some of the trainer's rematch teams could be a decent challenge, but in the end I only used it like once or twice in a game.
    In BDSP I have yet to use it, 6 badges in....
    I'll just toss it.

Roller Skates

Years
    • Seen today
    I'll bump this up.

Toss. I assume this means the item from X/Y? I wish it wasn't required.

Absolite

Years
  • Repurpose as a marble to play around with bcs I never have an Absol on my time to use it on anyway.

Go Goggles

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Keep as is, and wonder why Game Freak didn't give them further use - e.g. as an item to mitigate the effects of Sandstorm.

Poison Barb?

Back