• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Series.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    I don't get much of what yall are saying,so I'm not ganna waste my free time reading it.DARN THESE DAM CARDS (I am refering 2 the first fight u have with the cards in wonderland but I also hate the whole card consept for Re:CoM) I can't beat darn things.I've been glued 2 Youtube watching a walkthrough for KH 2 where I at least know whats leading up to all of the games.I have a question.Which game comes first in the story line,382/2 or Re:CoM cause I also have 382/2.Also anybody have some links or something to some good KH art work?I want 2 make my own but all I have it the WordPad like thing but Paint.And I suck on ice at it.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    He means things are getting overheated in this conversation and everyone is arguing. Shouldn't have to reiterate it for him.

I don't get much of what yall are saying,so I'm not ganna waste my free time reading it.DARN THESE DAM CARDS (I am refering 2 the first fight u have with the cards in wonderland but I also hate the whole card consept for Re:CoM) I can't beat darn things.I've been glued 2 Youtube watching a walkthrough for KH 2 where I at least know whats leading up to all of the games.I have a question.Which game comes first in the story line,382/2 or Re:CoM cause I also have 382/2.Also anybody have some links or something to some good KH art work?I want 2 make my own but all I have it the WordPad like thing but Paint.And I suck on ice at it.

This is why I don't bother with Re:CoM. Anyway, if you want good art, I'd check DeviantArt or something. Safebooru might have some cute stuff as well. Then there's always Google images, if you're feeling risky of course...

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Because you come off as a condescending ass.

Obviously, you've no idea on who you're talking to.
    You're incorrect in this point.

I don't get much of what yall are saying,so I'm not ganna waste my free time reading it.DARN THESE DAM CARDS (I am refering 2 the first fight u have with the cards in wonderland but I also hate the whole card consept for Re:CoM)

Miley, we're discussing about Re: CoM and CoM.
    And why do you hate the card concept for RE: CoM?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    \o/ My copy of Birth By Sleep: Final Mix just arrived. *excited* Though I now own the game three times so I'm a little ashamed too. :(

Regardless, it's my favourite so I don't mind playing it once again. Yay, the proper command battle system instead of the awful attempt Re:Coded did of it!

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    I hate BOTH cards thank you.
    That sorta helps thanks....oh what the heck I'll just play both games (pulls out ds and sets up PS2)
    Why do I hate the card consept?welll lets see....ITS NOT LIKE THE OTHER KH GAMES!YOU CAN'T ATTACK ON OWN FREE WILL LIKE THE OTHERS!ITS SOOOO STUPID!POINTLESS!

And why do I hate the cards in wonderland?Their cards beat me alot (another reason I hate the card consept) and I suck on Ice at it,so yhhaaaa and they keep stabbing me,and everytime I think I'm done,more appear,or I get killed.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Ahem... I always do research before I argue.
    And to tell you the truth, KH 1, KH 2 and KH Re: CoM
    are actually portable with you play them on a laptop
    that has PCSX2 0.9.7 installed. Therefore, the PS2
    is also known as the PS2 Portable.

You are aware how stupid this sounds right here right?
    Nomura and Square doesnt make games for Emulators. and not everyone can play on a PCSX2. Square will loose money this way. PS2 is not a portable system, Ps2 is a home console. same as PS1 and PS3.

And, Author, you're always getting the point OFF.
    I did NOT, NOT, say that FF's elements were voices.
    When did I say that?
    Do you know how I compare games?
    I compare them by series, and not graphics!
    The first FF game was made with 8-bit console,
    and then there was a GBA remake, then a PSP remake.

I know how things work with FF. I knew FF before
    I knew KH. Also, since over HALF of the FF games were
    either in 2D or in PSX 3D, I wouldn't blame them for
    having no voices. I enjoyed them very much.

the point of what i said there is you dont need voice acting or 3D to make a good kingdom hearts game. you need story, gameplay and music.

But the KH series were different. The first
    KH game I played is BBS, which means that
    I only became a KH fan recently. However, I caught up with
    things really quickly, because I know how things
    work and I play the series by order.

BBS ---> KH 1 ---> KH Re: CoM ----> KH 358/2 -----> KH 2 --->
    KH Re: Coded

its better to play from Kh1 -> CoM -> Kh2 -> Khdays -> KHBBS -> KH ReCoded since it wont make you confused cause it explains things easier. KHDays you be like WTF noboy, and Kh2 will explain it.

What do you mean by, "The translation was more through
    than Re: CoM"
    Re:CoM had little time to be translated. for example Lethal Flame was suppose to be Lethal Frame.

I bashed CoM because I played Re: CoM first and then
    played CoM and I thought that CoM sucked by this kind
    of comparision, so I bashed it. And the voices in CoM
    weren't even counted as voices. It only lasted less than a second.

OK, you're messing your point up.
    First of all, you've said that the remake was better,
    and then, you've said that the original was better.

The question is, which one of them do YOU like better?

And how did CoM screw YOU up?

No. I think CoM was better cause its the original. I liek Re:CoM Better cause it didnt give me such a hard time.

and frankly I dont really need to tell you how CoM screwed me up.

\o/ My copy of Birth By Sleep: Final Mix just arrived. *excited* Though I now own the game three times so I'm a little ashamed too. :(

Regardless, it's my favourite so I don't mind playing it once again. Yay, the proper command battle system instead of the awful attempt Re:Coded did of it!

Wooooo Final Mix. I recently beat it all even

Spoiler:

and I find out if youre missing a Xehanort report, you can go back and get it, and just save and it will ask you about Last episode, which was awesome I didnt have re-fight the last fight :3 I dont think Our BBS had that, and I know Japan's bbs didnt have it :3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well, not really. xDD;
    It's one of the easiest KH games, I reckon.
    Unless it's your first. Then it might be a little hard. :V
    It's not my first, but it's been a while since I played it. There are some new gameplay features from the first game at least, like parrying…right?
    Obviously, you've no idea on who you're talking to.
    You're incorrect in this point.

lol k

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    It's not my first, but it's been a while since I played it. There are some new gameplay features from the first game at least, like parrying…right?

Yep, but all games had parrying, didn't they? : O
    I might be mistaken.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yep, but all games had parrying, didn't they? : O
    I might be mistaken.

Well, it's been so long since I played. There's something new that it brings to the table at least, right?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I don't think so. I don't remember parrying anything in KHII or Days. Then again, it's been a while since I've played as well. And maybe I didn't have enough AP for it if there was a parry technique.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Again, please keep things on topic and respectful or I will close the thread.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Parrying is kind of just blocking, right? *whoo, vocab fail* You can block in every single game except COM/Re:COM. o.o It's an ability you get during level up in KH1. I think you get it automatically in KH2 (I might be wrong). Defnitely had it in Days, too. And COM/Re:COM didn't need it because that's what the zero cards functioned as, really.

I abuse block like nobody's business, especially when I'm playing on critical. BBS made blocking so broken though when you melded a Healing Guard or whatever (curaga+guard). Any time you blocked an attack, you'd heal. The only fights it doesn't work wonders for are the extra fights at the end and even then, if you know what you're doing it can help.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Oh, that's why I didn't know what it was. v_v lmao I never blocked. My "guarding" was me running around trying to get away from enemies and getting the time to use an item, or waiting on Donald's Cure spells. I think I do that in every game, haha. I just like hitting stuff. :( Forget blocking.

Back