• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last movie you watched? Edition II

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    the giver
    excellent movie, excellent book. unsure about how i felt about the ending, kind of wish they would've stuck to the storyline but at the same time i'm relieved they didn't

Years
  • Fantastic Beasts was surprisingly good. I say surprisingly because the trailers made it look like a cheap SFX movie of action and no heart, but there was a lot of heart.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • I just watched Guillermo del Toro's Cronos. Can't recommend it highly enough, unless you really have an aversion to horror elements. Beautiful, beautiful movie.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Just wanted to pop in and share some of the movies that I've seen in theaters as of late :3

The Handmaiden - Park Chan Wook

Arrival - Denis Villeneuve

Moonlight - Barry Jenkins

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - David Yates

Moana - I have no idea who directed this

The last two were fun more popcorny movies, but I absolutely loved the first three. Really looking forward to when La La Land opens and I'm hopefully going to see that opening night.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Last movie I watched was Cuatro lunas (Four Moons), if you like gay dramas then I highly recommend it. It messed with my emotions for a few days after watching it, but it was so worth my time. It was quite interesting to see how they portrayed gay romance between men in Mexico. Also it is unrated with mature themes just to let you know beforehand.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Watched The American President (from '95) because I want to hurt myself.

don't do annette bening like this

rewatched hunchback of notre dame bc been on a disney renaissance kick lately

Years
  • Sour Grapes. Kind of hard to feel bad for people that pay 4,000,000 dollars for fake wine. Rudy Kurniawan got ten years, poor guy.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Finally got around to watching Creed and it was incredible; buzzing for the next step in the franchise.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    the color purple

one of my favorite classics

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • The Mist

While the movie isn't anything recent, I never came around to watching it until now, when I was convinced to. When given a summary, my curiosity was slightly poked at. As a result, I started watching it with somewhat mild expectations, only to later finish the movie very satisfied.

Spoiler:

Back