• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn.
    One of the most expansive francises ever, Forward Unto Dawn helps explain some of the plot of Halo 4, but it wasn't great unfortunately.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Unfinished Business
    Not the funniest movie ever, but some parts were REALLY funny. The movie itself was actually really touching at the end. I loved it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • FrankenWeenie. Should had won the Oscar for animation.

Tim Burton's movies are always an absolute masterpiece, especially considering how it doesn't even look like a stop animation film. <3

My last watched movie was The Minions Movie. I don't know about others who have seen it, but I would give it at least 8/10 because they are sooo cute like omg. <3 I absolutely loved it!

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • watched Hoop Dreams a couple nights ago. for a three-hour documentary about basketball, this is some next-level shit. honestly I wish it could've been six hours long. it manages to both keep you incredibly invested in the paths of the two main characters & comment poignantly on the state of racism, classism, education in America, &c. quickest three hours of my life. I'd highly recommend this, if you're a sports fan or not. (I'm not, really.)

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Last movie I watched was the first Scary Movie. I was not wanting to watch it (Especially since I watched Scary Movie IV years ago and didn't enjoy it), but my date encouraged me to watch it with them and I really ended up liking it, enjoying it, and laughing a lot while watching it. I would say for a parody it is good and it is galaxies better than Scary Movie IV, I did enjoy it, although I do think it is best to watch Scream and Scream 2 before watching it.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I finally saw Inside Out last weekend, and I really really enjoyed it ^^

pkmin3033

Went and saw Ant Man this morning. I was initially going to give it a miss, but the first showing of the day was nice and early, and I needed to get out of the house. Eh...I quite enjoyed it; for what was essentially a heist movie it wasn't all that bad. The final battle was very entertaining, although I think that was due more to the setting than anything else. It was fairly well paced, no angst, no fuss, no tedious romance sub-plot to tie things down. I'm a little confused about the Wasp though...I think they dropped the ball a bit with how they handled her. The villain was also predictably shit, but with the exception of Loki, the MCU has never handled its villains properly or given them the attention that they're due.

On the MCU scale, I'd say it was better than the Captain America movies and the first Avengers film, but not as good as Guardians of the Galaxy or the Thor films. About equal with the Iron Man movies. Seen better, seen worse. It'd help if the characters in it weren't so damn forgettable in the comics...

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • The Babadook

Very scary, and very well written. It's a horror movie with an actual plot and characters, which is extremely rare this day and age. I enjoyed it a lot, and the ending makes you think. I'm not sure of it's a good or bad ending, but I have my theory.

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
    Years
  • Last theatrical film... Ant-Man. I absolutely loved it. It honestly felt Ironman good, and reminded me of exactly what Marvel Studios does best... finds the perfect atmosphere for the character and delivers EXACTLY the right mood. Ant-Man had to be a gamble, as not many people were excited for it and the idea sounds... fairly silly, but they did it very, very well.

Last home movie... the Cobbler. It wasn't bad. I'm not an Adam Sandler hater, but I will admit some of his more recent films are... well... trash. I like him a lot more in more serious roles, and while this wasn't exactly a hard hitting drama... it definitely wasn't over the top stupid. It could have been done MUCH better, but it was a neat idea and it was enjoyable. I wouldn't watch it again I don't think, but I don't regret seeing it.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    The last movie I watched was Interstellar. I think I've watched it maybe 4-5 times now, and it is still really good. I've noticed more interesting details each time I've watched it, so it still hasn't gotten old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back