• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
  • Non Stop

Suuuuch a great thriller, mystery and action! Definitely a recommended movie to watch! The plot twist are amazing and the movie will always keep you guessing until the end!

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Evil Dead. The new one. 11/10. 6 stars. It was great. The only problem I had with it was that it was scary af. It mixed in all of the elements that make great horror movies. It had slasher, psychological, and visual elements that made it horrifying.

Years
  • I recently watched Side Effects on Netflix. I've been interested in watching it for awhile now.

It was alright. A little confusing, a movie you kind of should watch more than once because you will most likely miss something when you first watch it. Overall, it was a nice psychological film. I'd give it a 8/10.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I saw The Monuments Men and for most of the movie I wasn't really paying attention for various reasons, but for what I did pay attention to I didn't really like. It was corny to me and the person I went with thought so too and I'm pretty sure he paid more attention so it's a def corny movie

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
    Years
  • mr.nobody was the last movie I watched. I´m more into the "omg my whole perception of reality has changed!"-type of movies and mr.nobody really managed to do just that. I really do recommend it! ;D

Years
  • Since most of my friends either don't like the Hunger Games franchise or have already watched it, I unfortunately had to stream it OTL Felt bad for doing that, but I really wanted to watch Catching Fire D:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I actually watched a bunch of movies altogether. Last one I watched was Ferris Bueller's Day Off. It was good, a bit along the lines of something like Home Alone, and it had plenty of funny moments to keep it going. 7.5/10.

Also saw Black Swan, and it was definitely one of the most f***ed up movies I've ever seen. It had a very creepy atmosphere, but also felt disjointed at times. I'd give it 8.5/10/

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Watched a movie in class, which is rare because, college.

It was called Big Shot's Funeral (大腕, "Da Wan"). It was half in Chinese, half in English. Donald Sutherland was in it (President Snow from Hunger Games), and it was the funniest "foreign" film I've ever seen. The acting was a bit stale, but the content was pretty interesting and comedic.

Years
  • Jumper

One of those "stereotypical" time-travel themed movies, this one's got Hayden Christensen in it. Still, it looks kinda generic for one of those kinds of movies in my opinion.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Last movie ive watched is Snakes on a Plane. I knew it was going to be terrible and i knew i was going to find it ridicously funny, and i was right. The plot is incredibly well thought out (not really) and i had a great time watching Samuel L Jackson deal with the most improbable situation ever on a plane.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • The Mask 1994

Jim Carrey is super as The Mask.

9/10

Coraline

One of the best movies of 2009.

10/10

The Grinch

Jim Carrey as The Grinch with a lot of great makeup.

9/10

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Jeepers Creepers

A very simple concept for a movie, yet it's still good. A great watch and they don't show the Creeper until late into the movie letting you guessing how he looks like throughout the movie.

I'm pretty curious to when they are going to release the 3rd installment , since it seems that it goes back to it's roots from the 1st movie.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Donnie Darko. That was one weird movie. I'll be honest, I didn't quite get it when I saw it, and it took me some thinking to figure out what the hell was going on haha. But still, great tense movie and brilliant performance by Jake Gyllenhaal.

Years
  • I watched few movies in past few days but here are the ones I remember the most:

Beethoven - all movies I watched them all but I was pretty much disappointed in most of them - two or three were actually funny and had a good story line but the others were just boring - maybe funny a little bit but otherwise boring.

Elf- I honestly expected more from this movie - sure it was funny but it would kinda drag on for a while in the middle of it.

The diary of a mad black woman- Actors were great in this movie - and I loved the story line- Ending was cheesy and expected but still - it was a cool movie worth watching ^^

Cats and dogs 1 and 2 - I loved first movie, second one was cool too - but I noticed that they are both kinda repeating - I mean in first movie you have one dog that seems to be underappreciated- everybody gives up on him and in the end he is the hero - the same thing happens in second movie- only with different dog >_<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back