• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Last One to Post Wins!  v2

What if you need to lose to win?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    That seems counterintuitive...
    Thus, it is probably valid in quantum mechanics.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The thing about Schroedingers Cat is that he made that example just to show how ridiculous the idea of quantum mechanics is. But ironically, everybody decided to take it seriously. And now we have a ton of Youtube videos explaining why the cat is both dead and alive at the same time.
    You underestimate my anti-air capabilities
    Is it the Cruisers? Nobody expects the Cruisers!
    Because they suck.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The thing about Schroedingers Cat is that he made that example just to show how ridiculous the idea of quantum mechanics is. But ironically, everybody decided to take it seriously. And now we have a ton of Youtube videos explaining why the cat is both dead and alive at the same time.
    I think you missed my point ^^
    I was only saying that quantum mechanic is counterintuitive, as was ReKoil's statement ^^

Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I think you missed my point ^^
    I was only saying that quantum mechanic is counterintuitive, as was ReKoil's statement ^^
    Nope, you missed the point. I didn't want to aswer to your post. I just wanted to sound smart! :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back