• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    oh? am i gonna have a challenger all throughout the day then in the form of Star?

i must warn you, it's still 12 noon here and i'm bursting with energy :3

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    I do love that you all try so hard... 😊

Last One to Post Wins!  v2

Yeah, it's a little tough making sure I can still get my win in!

Wouldn't have it any other way though.

Years
    me neither. this is the most i'm ever gonna get in terms of post count for the day. gonna miss the lot of you when you go offline!

Years
    I'm just here to stop the masses stealing the Queen's victory like last time!

Well, actually the power hungry ones stole it from Megan but there ya go 😅

We will get revenge!

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
    Years
    I've always been on the boys' side for stuff like this, it's fun!

I have no idea why this posted in this thread instead of in the war thread.. Weird!

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Last One to Post Wins!  v2

Tonight is fast and chaotic, I know it's not this thread but yeet or yoink is hilarious to look at and I'm enjoying it.
    Nights are fun here, as far as I've picked up, Roni's active around this time and Ash tends to go to bed around when I do, it's pleasant. As for anyone else, I still have things to pick up.~

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    I'm normally the most ninjary of the ninjarist, but I'm like molasses tonight. Oh well, it's still fun!
    I feel that, it's a little confusing since I'm in a call with people currently (friend of mine is going on about a friend's boyfriend) and adding gifs to posts still takes a while! It does feel like I'm a little slow.

Years
    I feel that, it's a little confusing since I'm in a call with people currently (friend of mine is going on about a friend's boyfriend) and adding gifs to posts still takes a while! It does feel like I'm a little slow.

Yet you still ninja'd my reply to Roni 😅

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back