• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Well, my extra summer jobs are officially over. I finally I have more time for myself, this site, and school now. I feel like I've been released from prison!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    I'm gonna be visting my family in Ohio here soon! can't wait! I'm also gonna have to transfer to different planes way too much, I'm gonna have to go australia to singapore, singapore to new york (longest plane ride in the world) and finaly new york to ohio.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Vacation season is kinda over. Not that I ever took any outside from the occacional day. ^^"

Years
    Yeah same for me. Funnily enough, I am busier in these last week's, rather than when the actual scholastic year begins, as I have followed already most of the lessons

Years
    I do have time off twice a year, but I usually don't feel the need to go on vacation then. I only do it once every so many years when I start feeling the need for a temporary change of scenery to refresh myself a bit.

Last edited:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I haven't taken days off since mid-May ^^"
    I don't go on vacation either, I usually stay at home, sleeping, eating, gymming and gaming :3

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I don't really know where to go. So, I usually go to work and end up with a bunch of leftover vacation days at the end of the year.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I went to Italy many years ago on a school trip. Never been outside the country otherwise.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Several countries in Europe, a bit of Asia when I was younger and I had parents to pay for the trip*, USA when I was in PhD and my university could pay for the trip*, and Canada because I had a job opportunity there :)

*What prevents me from moving around the world is the price. TBF, I REALLY don't want to pay several thousands of euros for a plane + two-week trip. I want to save my money!

Years
    The price is one of the main reasons I stay in Europe when going abroad on vacation tbh.
    That and the flight time to other continents is just so hecking long lol

Back