• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Days
    I did not have a reply for mine (yet ?), but I just hope it gave them a good laugh.
    It might have not that amusing 😅, or the person who is behind working behind the scenes mightbhave identified the striking similarity between some applications, hence chose not to react..... !!

I will personally make sure that there will never be another one of these threads ever again

If mankind comes together, then we can shake up the things!! We might not be getting this thread, but we will just make a new topic named "Let's Talk Anything" .

And title like it will surely escape against all the rejection parameters !

😁😁😁🙃🙃🙃💪🦾🧠🧠

Years
    • Seen today
    Well, I can only repeat myself: if any mod that's not a FG mod closes this thread I will personally make sure that there will never be another one of these threads ever again. :P

I don't object to this at all. But I am curious about the thought process.

Do you mean that it would interfere with the purpose of the game?

Years
    Probably gonna be a really hot summer if we're already getting these temperatures this early on :sadwick:

That's my literal room temperature, lol.

Whereas I experienced 31 degree Celsius at Night yesterday !!

Has either of you considered relocating to areas with more agreeable temperatures? =P
    :sneaky:

I think I'd end up like this:
    Spoiler:

Days
    Spoiler: ......

Back