• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
    I think from my old collection from back in elementary school, this card would be my favorite:
    Spoiler:

I'm not huge on dogs, but Growlithe just looks so adorable and peaceful :pleaplup:

I've never actually played with my TCG cards by the way.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't even know how to play. I tried learning once, but it was way to complicated for younger me.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    I actually know how to play! it's quite fun when you learn how too!

Also, thought i'd show you my favorite pokemon card artwork!
    Spoiler:

Years
    I've picked up some newer TCG cards in the last couple years, from SwSh mostly, but I still need to open the remaining booster packs and reorganize the album I put my initial purchase in xD

On an not unrelated note, I tried my hand at making Custom TCG cards. Made 5 so far: Spoink, Grumpig, Sprigatito, Floragato & Meowscarada. Attempted a holo effect on the latter by making a .gif out of it.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    My plan is to somehow become an illustrator for the pokemon company, gonna be hard though.
    I mean, Game Freak doesn't even hire developers for their game engine, so I guess they won't hire an illustrator ^^"

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Problem I have with the TCG cards in particular is just how rare some of them are. Like, I bought an entire box of the SV set and there was only one full art card in it. That were like 9 booster packs in total. <_<

Years
    I have seen some very good art on some cards. I'm not a big fan of them, so I don't usually check them out, not I buy them. One design I love is Giratina V Alternate Art. That card is probably my all time favourite. It's really great looking, not to talk how well they portrayed the Distortion World!

Last edited:
    Years
    Alot of my more recent TCG purchases were 3 packs and checklanes and stuff like that. They have like a guaranteed card you can see along with a couple boosters.

Lavender

Years
    Problem I have with the TCG cards in particular is just how rare some of them are.
    Thats the fun part! :D

I probably have a unhealthy addiction with them, Iv'e been collecting them since I was 5, lol. One of my most favorite cards in my collection is my lugia v alt art Just look at that artwork!

Spoiler:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Who's talking about unhealthy addictions? I know a bit about unhealthy addictions! League of Legends

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I still think they should bring back the Fairy type in the TCG. I actually had to buy one of these cards on amazon because I wanted to have one. :(

Years
    I was surprised they made Dragon a type in the TCG when I got newer cards. In my old collection the Dratini line were Normal types.

Lavender

Years
    Dragon types are a weird thing in the TCG, they were introduced in the BW era of cards, taken away in the SWSH era, then re added later on in the SWSH era, and now there quite rare in the SV sets.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Also why does in the TCG half of the Pokémon types are missing? What's up with that?

Years
    They probably tried to simplify it. Or perhaps a TCG doesn't work as well when there's 18 types, idk.
    They should've incorporated Water into the Ice type though instead of the other way around. Water is but molten ice!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Don't Dragon Types have all kinds of different element types as requirements for their attacks? I haven't seen many of those cards but I think I have one with some wacky Energy requirements.

Years
    I didn't pay much attention to their energy costs.
    I'd need to look at one when I get home =P

I pretty much just look at the card's art =3

Back