• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Had I known, I would have kept my Pokémon cards! They are probably worth a million euros!

Years
    They need to be in like perfect condition for them to be worth the big amounts. It also usually needs to be a rare/popular card.

My old TCG collection has condition issues, but I also don't care about their worth as I don't intend to ever get rid of them. 😁

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Even though my collection is worth 1500 USD, I don't wanna sell it. Iv'e been collecting for way to long to sell it!

More on the price of cards thing, if the card is graded and it's a 10 it drastically boosts it's value.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Still sad I don't have most of my old cards. At least I still have my very old holo cards from base, fossil and jungle, though.

Years
    Spoiler:

I gotta say though... holo Flareon is really good too! Not sure which of the two I prefer...

Spoiler:

Years
    I wasn't into TCG at that point.
    My old collection are all gen 1 & gen 2 mons from back when I was still in elementary school =P

Me stepping back into TCG wasn't until a couple years ago. Ditched the TCG entirely in between.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Gen 5 was when I started to collect, I was 5 though, so I didn't really keep them in good condition, lol. But now that I'm 15, I double sleeve my cards. Really wish I kept my BW cards in good condition.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I also have that holo ancient Mew card from that one movie. I never actually watched the movie, though. xD

Years
    Iirc I traded for that one in school back then.
    I traded my spares quite a bit for cards I didn't have yet. Probably should've been more picky about condition lol

Years
    I actually had to ask on here what the card was when I found it in my old TCG collection as it looked so different from the rest of my cards and I couldn't remember it beyond the recollection of trading for it as a child xD

Wasn't even sure if it was a Mew or like a Chibi Mewtwo =P

Back