• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
    I watched a couple of the Pokemon movies, but not that one.
    I've seen at one point or another:
    -Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
    -Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai
    -Pokémon the Movie: Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice
    -Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction

I also just saw them on TV instead of in a cinema =P

Years
    The Kyurem one has an ice type I really like in it so I guess that's my favorite 😏

Hmmm... from the ones I saw I think I liked the Ranger one the most. Followed closely by the Diancie one.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Idk mine. I was never really a fan of the Anime or the movies for that matter, so I can't say for sure f I like any of them.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    To be fair: I also stopped watching the anime somewhere during the Johto saga.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't remember when I stopped watching Pokémon, but I don't remember any Pokémon from Gen 2!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    I've never seen a single episode of the anime (or much anime in general), or the movies either. Never even had a speck of interest in them. (though if a certain person wants to watch them with me I'm still open to it. you know who you are!)

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Iv'e watched EVERY episode of the anime, All 1,257 of them! And I can't wait to watch the new season without ash when it comes out in english, People say it's miles better than the anime with ash, Probably because it actually has plot development, instead of ash does this on this episode, and ash does that on that episode.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    That's a lot of episodes. The last big thing I remember Ash doing was winning the Orange League. xD
    It's funny that he actually won a thing so early on only for it taking another 7 generations or so to do it again.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Why am I a mod if I haven't seen many episodes of the anime and I don't play the games? (I don't even have a Switch!)
    🤔

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    The thing that turned me off the anime wasn't really Ash's annoying personality, but much of the series didn't make much sense. They look like forgot that Pokémon rules existed at all and that made stuff like Pokémon using moves they don't learn, Pokémon having more than 4 moves (cough cough snorlax cough) and just many other wrong stuff in general.
    Also, Ash's plot armor. Why. Its like they forgot to give him any redeeming qualities and were like "Hehey! Look! The power of the main character!" Making him win battles he definitely SHOULDN'T have won (still salty about when Team Rocket actually won fair and square but then plot armor appeared and then "oh no! Bewear took them before they could actually win, what a shame!") or even losing battles he should've won, mainly the ones in the Pokémon League, so that they could keep the series up indefinitely! (Looking at you, gen 4 and gen 6's league.)
    Speaking of plot armor, there's also the fact that Ash has died 7 different times, however he's still alive. Its weird, I know.
    Honestly, Team Rocket is the only thing saving the series for me.

Back