• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Don't you want thunder powers?
    Those powers come at a price, though. Like, I still remember that time when Thor accidentally dropped his hammer in the middle of the street and was unable to pick it back up because he forgot to pay his monthly subscription fee.

Needless to say: He never forgot to pay it again.

Years
  • I want a TARDIS too 😟

It's been a tiring week for me.. today was the shortest day at finishing at 17:05 @_@
    The rest of the week was all past 18:00 with the longest one being when I finished work at 19:20...
    kinda struggling to keep my eyes open atm too...

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I've slept well all nights of the week, and yet, my eyes are dry and I already want to sleep as soon as I wake up XD

Maybe it's time I got real holidays?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Or become self-employed. Then you get to decide when you do all the overtime work and tax stuff, etc. :D

Can't believe I spent hours on fixing one single shirt of mine. It had a lot of holes in it. xD

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
    Years
  • Yeah but becoming self employed is a trial and the guarantee you make money just isn't there :(

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • I don't even understand ANYTHING about employment and work stuff. Looks like I'm gonna do pretty """well""" when I get a job lol

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Didn't GF hire some indie devs for Scarlet and Violet to provide some stuff for the games? Like, I'm pretty sure Toby Fox produced some of the music used in the games. So, there's always a chance they'll hire someone to do some stuff, wether it's minor or not.

Years
  • That's an interesting coincidence. My favourite Italian poketuber just yesterday released a video where they talk about the work conditions in GF. It's based on an English video but they made it way better, with an improved method and without trying to sell you the idea of "exposing" GF. It's in Italian, but you can use subtitles, however they're probably not gonna be always accurate.

Years
  • Opened the video on YouTube...
    ... turned the subs to auto translate English....
    ... watched for a minute before checking how long the video was...
    ... closed the video =P
    I don't have the time for such a lengthy video atm xD

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • Yeah, that's something that happens to me aswell. I sometimes don't feel motivated to watch a 20+ minute video not because I have a "short attention span" (that I do) but simply because I just don't feel like it. One day I just wanna see short videos, the next I watch a video that is an hour long.

My plan is to somehow become an illustrator for the pokemon company, gonna be hard though.

That's quite interesting! What kind of illustrator do you want to be? Like, designing game spaces, posters/trailer, Pokémon?

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • That's quite interesting! What kind of illustrator do you want to be? Like, designing game spaces, posters/trailer, Pokémon?
    My goal would be either designing Pokemon or making artwork for the trading card game, I love how multiple artists work on different pokemon cards, it makes each card have a unique art style that I really enjoy!

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • Yeah! There's some TCG artwork that even connect to other cards! I remembered that I have these two cards, one that is a Plusle and a Minun having fun on a plaza in some kind of event, and another card that is a Scrafty in an alleyway looking over the plaza where the other card is taking place! And you can see Plusle and Minun in the distance!
    But there's many more! There's this Meowth card which he is picking up some sort of melon in a field, then another card, an Inman one, shows it stealing the melon from Meowth and he's running after him all beaten up! These designers are very creative!

Years
  • Opened the video on YouTube...
    ... turned the subs to auto translate English....
    ... watched for a minute before checking how long the video was...
    ... closed the video =P
    I don't have the time for such a lengthy video atm xD

Yeah, I get that. I am into long videos lol and he always makes long videos. They're worth it though!

Also yes, some Pokémon cards have incredible designs! I'd rather collect them for that rather than playing the actual game!

Back