• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last poké-thing you did?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Tried to find out what trainers in the Pokemon games use a Wash Forme Rotom in their teams...so far, only 2. Wattson in the PWT and Colress.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    Evolving that protean froakie that I had just received. Messing around with move sets now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've drawn some Pichu artwork. Took me an extremely long time, though; since I'm not such an expert at drawing, had to do everything slowly and carefully. Haven't colored it in yet, but will pretty soon. d:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I battled someone on my Pokemon X. Unfortunately the beginning was full of hax, causing me to lose one of my Pokemon far too early. It would have been really useful to have it at the end of the fight, where he pulled out his Talonflame. Well, fortunately I still managed to beat it, so that's nice. ^^

Years
    ^ And that would be...?

Anyway, I just watched two episodes of the anime off Netflix earlier today- specifically Bye-Bye Butterfree and Who Gets to Keep Togepi? They're two of my favorite episodes, and I forgot how funny Meowth could be, specifically in the latter episode.

Years
    I had two battles for the April friendly tournament in Y. I wanted to participate but I had no time so those were the only battles I had and the outcome wasn't good since I only used my ingame team.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Was looking at sets for regular Kyurem. I already have a Black one and a White one, so I thought for fun I'll train a 3rd, unfused one. But idk what to go with (as well as teammates, hail or no?), all the sets are so tempting....

Oh well, I don't need to decide now; I'm not at the point again on my Black 2 where I can catch it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I was searching for my Dewott plush (I didn't realized it fell on one side of the bed) I was sleeping with - since I couldn't find her when I woke up (I give all my Pokemon plushies nicknames and gender like in the games).

At the moment continuing my Spanish Pokemon journey while watching some episodes of Diamond & Pearl (in the Spanish dub).

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Last Pokémon related thing (aside from posting here) was... uh. Probably battling in Showdown with a friend in class, some days ago. Haven't played that much lately.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I became a gang leader. No, seriously, I did. There's these 3 people in a part of Castelia City that you can only get to via Surf in the sewers, and when you beat all of them, they make you their leader.

....So I'm the head of a gang now.

Back