• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last poké-thing you did?

Years
    Got all of my old-school Pokemon merchandise out of the loft at home. Sat with it all around me on the floor grinning like an idiot and feeling nostalgic. :)

Years
    Got through Victory Road in my White 2 Wedlocke and am now at the league. Unfortunately, I lost two Pokémon there, my Galvantula and Aggron - the latter in the most bogus means possible against my rival, Luke. I had +2 Attack and Speed (from Swagger and Rock Polish), and I had just killed his Unfezant and Bouffalant, but when his Simipour came out, I missed with Rock Slide and he killed me. Thankfully, my Unfezant was somehow faster than the Simipour, and killed it and his Emboar, the latter in one hit with Fly. Very scary indeed.

12 deaths so far, but i'm very excited to take on the league and finish this. :)

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
    Did a few things today.

Finished a playthrough of Pokemon Brown, which I certainly recommend.

In Gold, I did the Arbitrary Code trick to get a legit Celebi. This was after about two hours of cloning in Crystal (which I perfected in the process) in attempt for a Bad Clone to do the first and most popular Celebi Egg Glitch.

In Silver, I caught up on my 719 Challenge where I finished Johto.
    Afterwards, I grinded my Pokemon in Japanese Crystal in preparation for the Johto Elite Four on that. I have yet to finish; I don't speak or know Japanese and have to remeber moves after looking up their translations on Bulbapedia.

Lot of Gen II today, just kind of felt like it.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I haven't actually touched my Pokemon X in a while here, but...

The last thing I remember doing was running around in a Fairy Safari with a Modest sync looking for a shiny Spritzee. I encountered a shiny Dedenne sometime ago in the same safari while doing that hunt, and I figured I'd try again. No dice, I'm afraid.

.. Then again I wasn't exactly looking for very long.

Years
    I fooled around on the GTS a bit last night on White 2. It's sad to know that Nintendo's shutting down the servers for the DS games tomorrow, so I'll probably try using it once more when I get home from work tonight before they're gone completely.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Battled against a friend yesterday; managed to beat her, somehow. My Gyarados managed to wreak through more than half of her team after using Dragon Dance, but unfortunately, though, was heavily blocked by Skarmory later on. Though, I was able to take it down with Electivire eventually. Aside from that, I also drew Zapdos yesterday when I was in class. Had nothing better to do, so... yes. xD"

Years
    I'm the manager of the electronic's department at the Target I work at...and I had a 10 minute long Pokemon conversation with three of my team members about how ridiculous Ash is for not taking his insanely powerful Pokemon with him to every region, like Snorlax.

Years
    • Age 42
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I was just playing some rounds in the Battle Subway on my White 2 game a few minutes ago.

Years
    Started up Y again thanks to some corruption with my original save file :[ An unfortunate turn of events. This time I decided to go with Fennekin instead of Froakie, just to make it interesting haha. Outside of the gaming world, I've done an inventory of all the TCG cards I own and plan to sell a bundle of them.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I finally managed to install and get Pokémon Emerald to work on my phone! Don't ask how. /totallylegit
    Not the best thing to do in exam times but haha.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Finally got around to catching the Regi trio and Regigigas in B2/W2 and transported them to my X. I'm visiting the cafés in Kalos now before going to bed.

Back